Union vs Central Region D Championship

Gridiron60

7 minutes ago, jonah58 said:

I guess just take it to Unions bus and blow it.... thats where Union boys like to blow anyway? Oh wait that's basketball boys 👦 but don't film it this time and I guess you'll only be heard and not seen. 😂

Jonah 58, you are one piece of shit.  Someone needs to nuke this thread.  Would expect nothing less from the County Seat though.

2 minutes ago, stu_bean said:

3 ints and one was more of a junk pick right before the half

I think the hole they dug was so deep and so fast that it kind of avalanched on them. Then throwing several picks probably made them wary of throwing more.

9 hours ago, BigWinners said:

Giles and GC both used horns in some fashion for years before Union did it, not sure Union fans can take credit for that.

Was not taking credit for it at all. I know Giles and Gate City started it. I was just stating the obvious the wise folks copy Union in everything......

7 hours ago, UNION'S HAMMER said:

Was not taking credit for it at all. I know Giles and Gate City started it. I was just stating the obvious the wise folks copy Union in everything......

I just don't get how Union could claim Wise is copying them without acknowledging Union took it from somewhere else as well. 

2 hours ago, BigWinners said:

I just don't get how Union could claim Wise is copying them without acknowledging Union took it from somewhere else as well. 

Your a complete doochbag  look above i didn't take credit for it and acknowledged Giles and Gate City after bigweiners yes thats you had to be the horn police. Cry cry cry thats all you do on here.

7 minutes ago, UNION'S HAMMER said:

Your a complete doochbag  look above i didn't take credit for it and acknowledged Giles and Gate City after bigweiners yes thats you had to be the horn police. Cry cry cry thats all you do on here.

Oh boy, I knew that was coming. Misspell douchebag, why doesn't that surprise me lolol

You're the dork claiming Wise using a horn is somehow copying Union and not the numerous other teams who used horns way before anyone else. Alright, I'll give you that: Wise is copying Union with the use of a horn. Union copied it from Giles or GC. 

My point, since I guess I need to break it down, is that using horns is not somehow unique to Union so saying anyone else is copying Union seems silly when it's a tradition that predates Unions usage. A team using a train horn isn't unique, as much as that may bother you. 

46 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

Oh boy, I knew that was coming. Misspell douchebag, why doesn't that surprise me lolol

You're the dork claiming Wise using a horn is somehow copying Union and not the numerous other teams who used horns way before anyone else. Alright, I'll give you that: Wise is copying Union with the use of a horn. Union copied it from Giles or GC. 

My point, since I guess I need to break it down, is that using horns is not somehow unique to Union so saying anyone else is copying Union seems silly when it's a tradition that predates Unions usage. A team using a train horn isn't unique, as much as that bothers you.

13 hours ago, jonah58 said:

Was just ribbing... too far?

There's something folks could say about some Central stars not too long ago being gay,but I'll not go that route. C'mon Jonah you're better than that.

That horn is embarrassing and annoying. Half the time it’s not even used at the correct time, it drives away fans and makes the entire fanbase look like a bunch of rednecks. 

I’ve been going to games for decades between PV/Union. All the horn does is make us look like the nuts that used to be at GC. 

School administrators shouldn’t allow it in the park, period. I don’t buy season tickets because of it, I try to get as far away from it as possible weekly. 

4 hours ago, UNION'S HAMMER said:

Sorry Big Weiners I forgot you are the expert on all matters that pertain to Union.

Nah, just on good taste and humor, both which seem to elude you, as evidenced by the absolutely hilarious idea of fake user names. 

23 minutes ago, Burrall’s Pearls said:

That horn is embarrassing and annoying. Half the time it’s not even used at the correct time, it drives away fans and makes the entire fanbase look like a bunch of rednecks. 

I’ve been going to games for decades between PV/Union. All the horn does is make us look like the nuts that used to be at GC. 

School administrators shouldn’t allow it in the park, period. I don’t buy season tickets because of it, I try to get as far away from it as possible weekly. 

For the record, I'd appreciate if the mods or someone else can verify this isn't me, since I'm sure that'll get brought up. 

38 minutes ago, Burrall’s Pearls said:

So sad for you😭. The kids love it. You are probably the reason they had to quit playing music in pre game a few years ago. If you can’t enjoy a good football atmosphere maybe you are the problem and don’t need season tickets l.

Everyone laughs at it. There’s a group of like 10-12 people who sit up there and think it’s cool, everyone else just laughs.

My guess is that it’s a group from Appalachia who saw their team get their tails kicked the last 6-7 years and now get awfully excited over any type of success. 

2 minutes ago, Burrall’s Pearls said:

Everyone laughs at it. There’s a group of like 10-12 people who sit up there and think it’s cool, everyone else just laughs.

My guess is that it’s a group from Appalachia who saw their team get their tails kicked the last 6-7 years and now get awfully excited over any type of success. 

? And Powell valley wasn’t the same way before they combined? Cause there wasn’t much winning going on if I remember correctly 

FWIW, PV won at least five games every year from 1978 til the school closed. 

PV fans got spoiled they wouldn’t show up, anything less than a regional title was a failure. Toward the end Appy fans had given up and stopped showing up. The horn clan has latched on to a winner now and they don’t know how to act. 

My .02 

8 minutes ago, Burrall’s Pearls said:

FWIW, PV won at least five games every year from 1978 til the school closed. 

PV fans got spoiled they wouldn’t show up, anything less than a regional title was a failure. Toward the end Appy fans had given up and stopped showing up. The horn clan has latched on to a winner now and they don’t know how to act. 

My .02 

5 games is nothing to ride home about which was the norm for most of the last 6 years of PV. But if you are good with first round playoff exits and that makes you happy 👍🏻