Regional champs updates

SW_VA_boy

6 minutes ago, 1Wingit23 said:

It seems like Narrows has finally met a decent team? The Pioneer District needs disbanded. Terrible terrible district

Cant argue with the Pioneer being weak and being no prep at all for the playoffs.  Also remember when the MED was this bad.  

2 minutes ago, SW_VA_boy said:

Cant argue with the Pioneer being weak and being no prep at all for the playoffs.  Also remember when the MED was this bad.  

My brother was in the MED when it was bad. The only thing I would say to that is, I don’t see a Graham joining the Pioneer to raise the level of play. 

4 minutes ago, sixcat said:

Halftime in Galax with your score 21-0. It’s hard to tell since I have band responsibilities but I can’t imagine Narrows has much more than a dozen yards on offense. 

Is this really a surprise to anyone? Except maybe Narrows folks, no offense intended.

15 minutes ago, SW_VA_boy said:

I'm not totally convinced the MED was ever as bad as the current Pioneer. There were still schools within that district that played 1AA as opposed to the current format. Craig should have just played with like their 13 players and would have probably won a couple..or been competitive in a couple

1 minute ago, 1Wingit23 said:

I'm not totally convicted the MED was ever as bad as the current Pioneer. There where still schools within that district that played 1AA as opposed to the current format. Craig should have just played with like their 13 players and would have probably won a couple..or been competitive in a couple

I think Bland only had 14, maybe 15 tops granted they didn’t win and I don’t think were competitive but at least they attempted a season. Craig should have just played for the fun of it.

1 minute ago, Gridiron60 said:

I think Bland only had 14, maybe 15 tops granted they didn’t win and I don’t think were competitive but at least they attempted a season. Craig should have just played for the fun of it.

Bland plays in an entirely different district with a lot better and bigger schools than the pioneer has to offer