Regional champs updates

SW_VA_boy

10 minutes ago, 1Wingit23 said:

Bland plays in an entirely different district with a lot better and bigger schools than the pioneer has to offer

Better.  No argument.  Bigger, outside of Fort, not really. 

13 minutes ago, 1Wingit23 said:

I'm not totally convinced the MED was ever as bad as the current Pioneer. There were still schools within that district that played 1AA as opposed to the current format. Craig should have just played with like their 13 players and would have probably won a couple..or been competitive in a couple

Craig didn’t have enough players academically eligible.  

1 minute ago, BigWinners said:

lolol anything to keep you from being wrong right?

I’m talking more about Central playing like 1970 Gate City in last week’s first half against Tazewell and playing like 2021 Lee in this week’s first half against Union.  That would be obvious to a brighter individual.

Just now, UVAObserver said:

I’m talking more about Central playing like 1970 Gate City in last week’s first half against Tazewell and playing like 2021 Lee in this week’s first half against Union.  That would be obvious to a brighter individual.

Oh would it? Yeah that TOTALLY came across. Made perfect sense. Yup.

6 minutes ago, SW_VA_boy said:

Better.  No argument.  Bigger, outside of Fort, not really. 

Wasn't both Grayson and George Wythe recently in a higher class? Pretty sure they were which would be bigger also

Hope the Falcons can make some good halftime adjustments.  I would like to see their QB throw some slant passes over the middle, or intermediate passes.  Think they could have some success with this.  The Falcons have not started with good field position most of first half.  The 2 points LB got was the Falcon QB threw the ball and it was ruled intentional grounding.  Apparently he was in his own endzone when this happened.  I couldn't tell and thought it was a penalty and loss of down.  

1 minute ago, UVAObserver said:

As I said, were you more intelligent, it would have made more sense.  Thought I made that pretty clear.

If that was your intention, you failed miserably. But I guess I'm just not on your intellectual level with Rugrats GIFs.

Union on their heels right now, Wise driving to take a lead. 

4 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

If that was your intention, you failed miserably. But I guess I'm just not on your intellectual level with Rugrats GIFs.

Union on their heels right now, Wise driving to take a lead. 

Twitter is back