Appomattox & Union

Gridiron60

Less then 24 hrs away and Appomattox is on their way. The bears are patiently waiting, the park is nice and quite and the horn has a big ole giant smile on its face as it sleeps knowing it gets to scream for her bears tomorrow. The Bears have a BIG giant hurdle in front of them. Can they do it ???? Nobody thought they would make it this far. This team reminds me of the 89 Appalachia state championship team GUTS and BLOOD. They can do it I believe. It's going to take all of them. And to the people who get into the park tomorrow be loud very loud you ain't going to no funeral. Go Bears

21 minutes ago, UNION'S HAMMER said:

Less then 24 hrs away and Appomattox is on their way. The bears are patiently waiting, the park is nice and quite and the horn has a big ole giant smile on its face as it sleeps knowing it gets to scream for her bears tomorrow. The Bears have a BIG giant hurdle in front of them. Can they do it ???? Nobody thought they would make it this far. This team reminds me of the 89 Appalachia state championship team GUTS and BLOOD. They can do it I believe. It's going to take all of them. And to the people who get into the park tomorrow be loud very loud you ain't going to no funeral. Go Bears

Well we hope it's not a funeral

24 minutes ago, UNION'S HAMMER said:And to the people who get into the park tomorrow be loud very loud you ain't going to no funeral. Go Bears

Well, funeral feeling may depend on the final score 😂 but yeah, let’s hope not a funeral for Region D. 

5 hours ago, jarhead24219 said:

Yeah we will just let us know, but to get inside the gates you must have Team passes and it’s one pass one person, VHSL rules not mine, if it were up to me I would just accidentally leave the gates unattended after the 1st quarter 

I have a pass and the other three have tickets. 

3 hours ago, UNION'S HAMMER said:

I say it could be a classic game. Weather might play into your favor.

It's game day🏈💪🌧

Only weeks ago we was talkin about the Bears using these games are scrimmages for next season...

And look at where we are today, playing for chance to go to state🏈 I just want to say I'm proud of the Union bears for what they've done through this situation with covid-19.

I think coach Turner and his staff will put the best game plan together today to give us a shot to win ( just look what they've done the last 2 weeks for us)

The union fans will have to do their part today and be the 12th man making lots of noise, Bells, Train horns 🚂🚃 and more🌧

Go BEARS🤞🏈

15 hours ago, jarhead24219 said:

Only if we get some of those cleats with the lightning R on them....sorry Ryan , just joking trying to be a better man

I was wondering when somebody was going to bring that up lmao.

Im from BSG but i work for a company out of appo, so im kind of torn. I hope Union wins, but they are going to have to play old school 80s and 90s pv and appy smashmouth mean streak slobber knocking ugly football. Bears need to be meaner ugiler and grittier than appo. Appo is strong fast and makes few mistakes. Time for the bears to call on old school tom turner heart, phil robbins game planning barry jones heart and coach riggs grit. GET EM BEARS

12 minutes ago, THS6805 said:

I paid my monthly subscription and still can't watch it. I message customer support no answer back. 

I've got the same problem. Tried logging out and logging back, uninstalled the app and reinstalled it. I can't even unsubscribe to keep it from billing me because it says I'm not subscribed to a plan. It automatically charged me yesterday for this month's subscription.