AFTER THE WHISTLE EP. 3.10 Megan Markle Is a Robot, Finland Isn't Real and Holston & Union are 1 Game Away

bucfan64

4 minutes ago, goose111874 said:

Go back and read the threads next time before lying

I pointed them out.

My reply was to unchained... he was talking about the fumbles. And I agree with him... you can point out any handful of plays and say IF... but it's better to just say we were outplayed... which I did... no excuses here....

But you want to argue... so keep going. 

10 hours ago, Warriors_XO said:

Looked like somebody said "IF" Jenkins would have thrown that ball.... thats making an excuse. We can see IF all day. I'm saying why not say one team outplayed and outexecuted the other?

That's an observation from his perspective. Now if we say we've graduated 67 kids in 3 years and are very young THAT'S an excuse.

9 hours ago, Warriors_XO said:

I pointed them out.

My reply was to unchained... he was talking about the fumbles. And I agree with him... you can point out any handful of plays and say IF... but it's better to just say we were outplayed... which I did... no excuses here....

But you want to argue... so keep going. 

I think more than anything Central was outcoached. Travis had them more confused than a cat trying to cover up poo on a marble floor:) In my opinion that was his finest coaching to this point. He had his team focused and very well prepared.

On 4/23/2021 at 8:10 AM, Tigerman10 said:

Bucfan64 is harmless-just an old man tilting at whatever windmills talk radio tells him to. 

I dont even listen to talk radio, come on, cut an old man some slack. LOL,