Galax @ Riverheads

Red Rabbit

16 minutes ago, Red Rabbit said:

Hope the folks from SWVA can find their way to the Red Pride Coliseum . Sometimes the short bus gets lost !

How original. Did you get that out of your 2nd grade comeback archives? Go ahead and admit it you were a window licker. 

Sometimes its better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're ignorant than open your mouth and let there be no doubt.

6 minutes ago, Mountain Football said:

How original. Did you get that out of your 2nd grade comeback archives? Go ahead and admit it you were a window licker. 

Sometimes its better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're ignorant than open your mouth and let there be no doubt.

Leave the Rabbit be.  What's wrong with talking a little trash.   Just cause we are not SWVA dosnt mean we cant have a little fun.

Watched the game and Riverheads will not win next week if they play the same way . They thought they could just show up and people lay down . Galax will not lay down ! 

Dixon was a big loss and could be the difference in a big game. jmo

4 minutes ago, Red Rabbit said:

Watched the game and Riverheads will not win next week if they play the same way . They thought they could just show up and people lay down . Galax will not lay down ! 

Dixon was a big loss and could be the difference in a big game. jmo

Unfortunately, I agree.  However if they play like they can it will be a great game 

1 hour ago, UVAObserver said:

In all reality, it would be a fantastic game.  I’d pay good money to see it.  Appo’s playing the team that Riverheads beat by 3 on May Day, and that’ll be a great game also.

Appo would beat them by 2 TDs minimum

Speed!!!!

Calpreps had Riverheads beating Appo by 1 to 4 points throughout this season until last week. They now have it 35-34 in favor of Appo.  I know it's a computer formula, but I have now got to the point over the years that after week 6-7, I trust Calpreps more than myself. I'm serious about that. I trust it more than my gut. It's alarmingly accurate and just doesn't miss very much. It misses just like humans do, but it's scary accurate to me. If Calpreps says it's a close game, then I trust it.