Galax @ Riverheads

Red Rabbit

1 hour ago, Red Rabbit said:

Riverheads has 5 3A  schools on their schedule next season . Hope that satisfies the Haters .

Wilson Memorial is the 2nd smallest 3A school in the state, and is mediocre at best.  Fort Defiance is the 6th smallest 3A school in the state, and is even worse.  Galax blows out Carroll County every year.  Color us unimpressed.

2 hours ago, Hokiebird7 said:

What will satisfy us is you playing in class you should be in and not fibbing about numbers to beat up on little brothers in playoffs

Maybe when and if your boys grow some ? They might play with the RED TEAM ! LMAO

2 hours ago, UVAObserver said:

Wilson Memorial is the 2nd smallest 3A school in the state, and is mediocre at best.  Fort Defiance is the 6th smallest 3A school in the state, and is even worse.  Galax blows out Carroll County every year.  Color us unimpressed.

Aren't they playing Botetout too tho? If so that's a HUGE step up in competition from teams like Buffalo Gap or Wilson lol.

1 hour ago, Red Rabbit said:

Maybe when and if your boys grow some ? They might play with the RED TEAM ! LMAO

My team is the red team and stomped your little red teams ass in 2013....yeah right before y'all ran to the little brothers

1 hour ago, Hokiebird7 said:

My team is the red team and stomped your little red teams ass in 2013....yeah right before y'all ran to the little brothers

Live in the past much?

2 hours ago, Hokiebird7 said:

I f we had been healthy and had our QB things would have been different . So where has your team been since ? Waxing your train horn ?

1 minute ago, Red Rabbit said:

I f we had been healthy and had our QB things would have been different . So where has your team been since ? Waxing your train horn ?

Playing the class we should be in unlike you....got our asses kicked by appo a few times...same thing y'all would have done if you had the balls to play them in playoffs...but you beat up on little brothers...pathetic

3 minutes ago, Red Rabbit said:

If if it.....if you played D2 you would get your asses kicked....see I can do the if game too

7 minutes ago, Hokiebird7 said:

Thought you were gone till august? So you lie like your school does about their enrollment...seems about right

Was going to wait but could not let this go unabated.   Is Giles the same team as 2013 is Riverheads? No and no, please come play us, please.   If you would, maybe we would not have to play Lord botetourt 

11 hours ago, Pride said:

Was going to wait but could not let this go unabated.   Is Giles the same team as 2013 is Riverheads? No and no, please come play us, please.   If you would, maybe we would not have to play Lord botetourt 

Blah blah blah...useless bullshit as always...thought you left till august? A lie I see...happens alot up that way doesn't it

I was at the game in 2019 between the two.  In my opinion, had Galax not thrown the interception before the half for the TD, the game would and could have ended differently.  Riverheads had no answer for the ground game of Galax with the Brown kid carrying the rock.  

2 hours ago, falconfan1 said:

I was at the game in 2019 between the two.  In my opinion, had Galax not thrown the interception before the half for the TD, the game would and could have ended differently.  Riverheads had no answer for the ground game of Galax with the Brown kid carrying the rock.  

That OL Galax had in 2019 was stout too.  Three were 4-year starters, one was freshman Riley Jo Vaught and the fourth was Denver Brown's brother Josh.  A fourth 4-year starter was out after tearing the ligaments in his knee against Auburn in the second round of the playoffs.

I hold firm to my opinion that, had Galax ran the ball more, they would have won that game!

On 5/6/2021 at 12:46 PM, sixcat said:

That OL Galax had in 2019 was stout too.  Three were 4-year starters, one was freshman Riley Jo Vaught and the fourth was Denver Brown's brother Josh.  A fourth 4-year starter was out after tearing the ligaments in his knee against Auburn in the second round of the playoffs.

I hold firm to my opinion that, had Galax ran the ball more, they would have won that game!

Reminds me of James Monroe/Bluefield in 07 in Wheeling.  Witt went nuts trying to throw the football when he had no need to and basically handed Bluefield the game in the process.