Galax @ Riverheads

Red Rabbit

13 minutes ago, Fairlawncat said:

Calpreps had Riverheads beating Appo by 1 to 4 points throughout this season until last week. They now have it 35-34 in favor of Appo.  I know it's a computer formula, but I have now got to the point over the years that after week 6-7, I trust Calpreps more than myself. I'm serious about that. I trust it more than my gut. It's alarmingly accurate and just doesn't miss very much. It misses just like humans do, but it's scary accurate to me. If Calpreps says it's a close game, then I trust it. 

I've watched both teams and speed kills...I trust my eyes more than a computer...but we will never know since one is D2 and the other is D2 *cough* I mean D1

21 hours ago, Fairlawncat said:

Calpreps had Riverheads beating Appo by 1 to 4 points throughout this season until last week. They now have it 35-34 in favor of Appo.  I know it's a computer formula, but I have now got to the point over the years that after week 6-7, I trust Calpreps more than myself. I'm serious about that. I trust it more than my gut. It's alarmingly accurate and just doesn't miss very much. It misses just like humans do, but it's scary accurate to me. If Calpreps says it's a close game, then I trust it. 

since riverheads is a AA school.......

On 4/25/2021 at 9:45 AM, Hokiebird7 said:

I've watched both teams and speed kills...I trust my eyes more than a computer...but we will never know since one is D2 and the other is D2 *cough* I mean D1

What happened,  did the Dr. squeeze to tight, cough.  Speed can be negated with discipline.

5 minutes ago, Hokiebird7 said:

Right....move up to D2 where you should be and prove it by beating appo

I'm not going to do the work for you but please look up our record against D2 an D3 over the past 20 years and get back to me.  Yes I know Giles, Graham and KW did beat us.  However,  unlike you there are no excuses ,  we got beat by better teams.  We've beaten more D2 and D3 teams than singleA

Just now, Pride said:

I'm not going to do the work for you but please look up our record against D2 an D3 over the past 20 years and get back to me.  Yes I know Giles, Graham and KW did beat us.  However,  unlike you there are no excuses ,  we got beat by better teams.  We've beaten more D2 and D3 teams than singleA

It's all about the titles not wins against average D2 and 3 teams....how many D2 titles you have? I'll answer zero

Beat up on little brothers in D1 with a D2 enrollment...well not according to riverheads lol

1 minute ago, Hokiebird7 said:

It's all about the titles not wins against average D2 and 3 teams....how many D2 titles you have? I'll answer zero

Beat up on little brothers in D1 with a D2 enrollment...well not according to riverheads lol

We had a limited time in D2.  If we would have stayed, I'm sure our coaches would have figured out the nuances to win a few.  And no we didn't hide numbers to run from you.  Next  excuse?

3 minutes ago, Pride said:

We had a limited time in D2.  If we would have stayed, I'm sure our coaches would have figured out the nuances to win a few.  And no we didn't hide numbers to run from you.  Next  excuse?

Limited time? Hahahaha

Never said you ran from us did I? Nope you ran to where you could beat up on little brothers.

Enrollment was right under cutoff line after glenvar spanked you....hmmmmm strange huh

13 minutes ago, Hokiebird7 said:

Limited time? Hahahaha

Never said you ran from us did I? Nope you ran to where you could beat up on little brothers.

Enrollment was right under cutoff line after glenvar spanked you....hmmmmm strange huh

You are correct we cooked the numbers.   Show me the proof.  Look, I've been a fan of SWVA football for over 30 years.   The one thing I've learned is that no team, south of roanoke, has ever lost a game without cheating.   The cleats are too long, the field is too wet,  the officials,  and don't forget the numbers, etc...  I fully thank Galax will win this weekend but it is because they might be the better team.

1 minute ago, Pride said:

You are correct we cooked the numbers.   Show me the proof.  Look, I've been a fan of SWVA football for over 30 years.   The one thing I've learned is that no team, south of roanoke, has ever lost a game without cheating.   The cleats are too long, the field is too wet,  the officials,  and don't forget the numbers, etc...  I fully thank Galax will win this weekend but it is because they might be the better team.

Whatever you say

1 hour ago, UVAObserver said:

It’s odd to see how those act here.  The fans and staff I met in February were pleasant and accommodating to a degree I’ve seldom seen.

The Riverheads faithful I have met in previous meetings with Galax were a delight.  This/these clown(s) are the exception one always finds in every rule!

16 minutes ago, sixcat said:

The Riverheads faithful I have met in previous meetings with Galax were a delight.  This/these clown(s) are the exception one always finds in every rule!

Yes those on VA preps seems like good people 

4 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Is anybody going to talk about the game or is this thread going to be one big complaint after another?  If I wanted complaints, I would go visit my mother in law.

Galax in an upset.

So, you come here to complain about the complaining?

On 4/24/2021 at 9:42 PM, Red Rabbit said:

Hope the folks from SWVA can find their way to the Red Pride Coliseum . Sometimes the short bus gets lost !

1. I have seen the Riverheads campus. It’s easy to find. It’s near the Edelweiss German Restaurant (exquisite place by the way). 

2. Don’t do the short bus jokes. They’re not funny. You are giving Riverheads a bad reputation. I am certain that other Riverheads fans would feel embarrassed to see you acting like that. 

3. I hope you are just some overly rambunctious fan. I would hate it if you were a player, embarrassing your teammates like that. Either way, I would not be shocked if Galax players were looking at the forum right now, taking screenshots and printing your comments to use as motivation. 

14 hours ago, rsntu88 said:

1. I have seen the Riverheads campus. It’s easy to find. It’s near the Edelweiss German Restaurant (exquisite place by the way). 

2. Don’t do the short bus jokes. They’re not funny. You are giving Riverheads a bad reputation. I am certain that other Riverheads fans would feel embarrassed to see you acting like that. 

3. I hope you are just some overly rambunctious fan. I would hate it if you were a player, embarrassing your teammates like that. Either way, I would not be shocked if Galax players were looking at the forum right now, taking screenshots and printing your comments to use as motivation. 

The only buses getting lost at Riverheads are the Augusta County school buses on the days VHSL counts Average Daily Membership!