Brian Lee/ Lee High

BigDon2024

12 minutes ago, SW_VA_boy said:

Spitting facts, not jokes.  Only joke is your athletic department and history of.  Get ya another supreme court case for keeping football players eligible after being accused of sexual assault just to have a winning record with a Bill Synder football schedule.  

Yawn. Played out and boring. 

3 hours ago, SW_VA_boy said:

Spitting facts, not jokes.  Only joke is your athletic department and history of.  Get ya another supreme court case for keeping football players eligible after being accused of sexual assault just to have a winning record with a Bill Synder football schedule.  

giphy.gif

17 hours ago, rsntu88 said:

Oh for crying out loud. They were addressing the guy that was on here talking smack. Don’t take everything about Virginia Tech so personally.

Who said I took it personally? I told them their talking points are old, boring and worn-out. 
No different than the idiots that continue to talk about those god forsaken cleats. Find something new to yap about. 

27 minutes ago, Ryan4VT said:

Who said I took it personally? I told them their talking points are old, boring and worn-out. 
No different than the idiots that continue to talk about those god forsaken cleats. Find something new to yap about. 

Chill man....damn you get too defensive...still sore about the cleats huh? Geez relax

19 minutes ago, Hokiebird7 said:

Chill man....damn you get too defensive...still sore about the cleats huh? Geez relax

I’m just sick and tired of hearing about it 29 years later. Just like I’m sick and tired of hearing about how VT doesn’t have a natty. We all know. We get it. Find. Something. New. 

41 minutes ago, Ryan4VT said:

I’m just sick and tired of hearing about it 29 years later. Just like I’m sick and tired of hearing about how VT doesn’t have a natty. We all know. We get it. Find. Something. New. 

Just don't respond if it bothers you that much...and it obviously does

1 hour ago, Ryan4VT said:

1. Nobody on this thread mentioned the cleats, except for you. In fact, most people I talk to from Salem about the cleats just shrug their shoulders and say “It is what it is.” I know there are whiners in Salem, but most of the griping about the cleats has come from you. 
2. You respond to every single post that even remotely criticizes VT. 

Some guy was running his mouth, then made a post toward UVAO, who put him in his place until you had to start whining about how tired and worn out the material is. Build a bridge. Get over it. 

20 minutes ago, rsntu88 said:

1. Nobody on this thread mentioned the cleats, except for you. In fact, most people I talk to from Salem about the cleats just shrug their shoulders and say “It is what it is.” I know there are whiners in Salem, but most of the griping about the cleats has come from you. 
2. You respond to every single post that even remotely criticizes VT. 

Some guy was running his mouth, then made a post toward UVAO, who put him in his place until you had to start whining about how tired and worn out the material is. Build a bridge. Get over it. 

Lol. Whatever you say, hoss. 😂

1 hour ago, Hokiebird7 said:

Really? Yeah I'm the one that gets defensive over cleats,recruiting or the great Thad Wells....lol

Man, we all know about your man crush on him lol.