Is what I am hearing true?

We like creek ratz which is next door to dead dog. It has decent food but especially in the summer you can sit outside and they have live music.

We haven't gone to Dead Dog much, but I will always support them because of the way they treated their employees after the place burned. They

kept them on the payroll and some of the employees actually helped with the rebuild of the place. 

Destin, Fort Walton Beach, and Navarre Beach in Florida are the best. Rockin Tacos and Floyd’s. Surf Hut is good too. 

Siesta Key Beach, FL in Sarasota is good, Went there on the honeymoon in 2012  

Waikiki Beach in Honolulu has one place where you can cook your own steaks on a griddle. Right on the beach.

Though when when I am in Myrtle, which is not very often, I do like the Original Benjamin’s Calabash. 

On 6/10/2021 at 8:43 AM, b_dawg74 said:

We live in MB (Carolina Forest area). Saw that story on the news last night but there was no mention of the AR-15. 

They might've just wanted to add a little spice to their story. Not that they'd do that on Facebook....

On 6/9/2021 at 11:31 AM, RichlandsAlum said:

Very true about Myrtle and its attractions.  We enjoy the proximity to Wilmington and Southport as well.  As part of our annual trip this time around we intend to speak with a realtor about the possibility of finding a place of our own within the next few years.

Honestly I was hesitant to even mention Holden Beach and draw attention to it.  IMO a big part of its charm the fact that it hasn't been "overdeveloped" the way some other areas have been.  But since there isn't an abundance of open land available for building, I figure I'm in the clear there.

Check out Ocean Isle if you want a peaceful family place. 

7 hours ago, Hokiebird7 said:

Never had a problem with the food at Bennett's...I think it's great

Missed the last few days of a vacation after eating there...I got very acquainted with the commode where we were staying.  Last time I ever ate there.  The only other place that did that to me was the Flamingo Grill...not only was the food $hitty, so was my next two days and it cost me over $100 for that crap...

10 hours ago, GMan said:

Missed the last few days of a vacation after eating there...I got very acquainted with the commode where we were staying.  Last time I ever ate there.  The only other place that did that to me was the Flamingo Grill...not only was the food $hitty, so was my next two days and it cost me over $100 for that crap...

Must have gotten a bad batch...place is my favorite in MB and plan to go there a time or two when I head down to watch a football game this fall