2021 football season is almost here.

Real Sasquatch

17 hours ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Bluefield won the Concord 7 pn 7 today.  Very athletic team.  Lineplay will be key.  If they have decent lineplay, they will be very, very hard to beat.

Was Tazewell or Richlands there? I know Graham wasn’t. If so, do you know how they did? 

5 hours ago, Gridiron60 said:

Was Tazewell or Richlands there? I know Graham wasn’t. If so, do you know how they did? 

Richlands beat: Wyoming East, and Pikeview twice. Lost to Tazewell on the last play and then lost to Princeton and Martinsburg in the bracket. 

• 2 weeks later...

One week until football practice officially starts! Am I the only one gleefully anticipating that pigskin getting tossed around? Anyone going to be doing drive bys next week just to get a glimpse of the boys on field? I admit I probably will 😂! Ain’t no shame in my game! 

47 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

One week until football practice officially starts! Am I the only one gleefully anticipating that pigskin getting tossed around? Anyone going to be doing drive bys next week just to get a glimpse of the boys on field? I admit I probably will 😂! Ain’t no shame in my game! 

Can't wait.  I'll be at as many scrimmages as I can get to and watching as much as possible on NFHS.  Some teams are starting this Thursday, some are waiting until Monday.