Will a single game be played?

Fairlawncat

1 hour ago, UVAObserver said:

Please cite your sources, or please excuse yourself from this discussion.  I could write that eating a pound of crack has been shown to prevent an increase in COVID symptoms and provides full immunity the second it hits your lips.*  It doesn't make it so.

I've cited one, from the home of the Phase 2 clinical trial no less, stating that it's a bunch of malarkey.  

*Actually, it does, mainly because it would kill you.  Just like this horse anti-parasitic taken in extreme doses.

The sources are in the links, any educated person would be able to see that. You wanted sources, I gave you sources. Are you denying the contradictions that I cited? 

Please cite your sources, or please excuse yourself from this discussion.  I could write that eating a pound of crack has been shown to prevent an increase in COVID symptoms and provides full immunity the second it hits your lips.*  It doesn't make it so.

I've cited one, from the home of the Phase 2 clinical trial no less, stating that it's a bunch of malarkey.  

*Actually, it does, mainly because it would kill you.  Just like this horse anti-parasitic taken in extreme doses.

Show me in my posts ONE example that would not lead some to be skeptical. The simple truth is, there are a ton of reasons to be skeptical, I know it and you know it. You are just to egocentric to admit it. Unfortunately for you, I'm not intimidated by your arrogance. 

Is there reason for people to be skeptical of the vaccine? A simple Yes or  No will suffice.

Go ahead Mr. Attorney, answer the question. 

Kitasato University in Kanagawa, Japan has a clinical trial in Phase 2 with an estimated completion date of September 30, 2021Early returns are not promising.  FWIW, all Phase 2 clinical trials are "given the go-ahead" for "informed consent", because you have to actively sign up for the trial...

So, they are using Ivermectin in Japan as I previously indicated? Thanks

58 minutes ago, bucfan64 said:

The sources are in the links, any educated person would be able to see that. You wanted sources, I gave you sources. Are you denying the contradictions that I cited? 

Those sources are copypasta from whatever right-wing website you copied them from, exposing Flip-Flop Fauci (which is something with which I agree, if you’ve read anything I’ve posted in the last year).  It doesn’t address Ivermectin.  Surely you’re not this dense.

55 minutes ago, bucfan64 said:

Show me in my posts ONE example that would not lead some to be skeptical. The simple truth is, there are a ton of reasons to be skeptical, I know it and you know it. You are just to egocentric to admit it. Unfortunately for you, I'm not intimidated by your arrogance. 

Is there reason for people to be skeptical of the vaccine? A simple Yes or  No will suffice.

Go ahead Mr. Attorney, answer the question. 

You’re moving goalposts and pulling red herrings out of the water.  

Any reasonable, non-biased person looking at the data will immediately affirm (1) vaccines work and work very well and (2) Ivermectin does not work and has serious side effects.  Your political bias is showing.

6 minutes ago, UVAObserver said:

You’re moving goalposts and pulling red herrings out of the water.  

Any reasonable, non-biased person looking at the data will immediately affirm (1) vaccines work and work very well and (2) Ivermectin does not work and has serious side effects.  Your political bias is showing.

This. 

Vaccines work. Is smallpox going around? No? Then the vaccines worked. Polio? They worked. I am pro-vax. 

I don’t have enough information about Ivermectin to have an opinion, but what I have heard doesn’t sound encouraging. I trust your opinion on the matter. 

2 minutes ago, goose111874 said:

I didn't like it after Steve Carell left but damn that was a great show

I recognize I'm in the vast minority on this one lol. More than a few friends and ex's have tried to get me to watch it. Lucky, my wife isn't one of them. Maybe that's why I married her lol.

37 minutes ago, Ryan4VT said:

I recognize I'm in the vast minority on this one lol. More than a few friends and ex's have tried to get me to watch it. Lucky, my wife isn't one of them. Maybe that's why I married her lol.

I'm with you on this @Ryan4VT. I'd much rather watch paint dry than watch The Office.

1 hour ago, Ryan4VT said:

It’s not just you.  It’s a long, boring slog that might have 1-2 funny moments per episode. Parks & Rec. is so much better.

3 hours ago, Hokiebird7 said:

I agree with you both...I'd rather watch paint dry too...and I can throw soccer in with the office lol

Woah, woah, woah. Let's not get carried away here lol.

21 hours ago, UVAObserver said:

Uh, no.  You said it was “recommended for all patients”.  It is actually in Phase 2 of a clinical trial.  That’s obviously NOT the same thing.  

Nuance is lost on the populists.

Sanity is lost on the arrogant and egotistical.

• GMan locked this topic