Benefit games this week?

JDHoss

Are there any benefit games being played on a Thursday or Saturday this week? We're going to watch D-B v Tennessee High on Friday because our grandson plays for D-B, and we're returning home to Florida next week. It'd be great to catch a game in SWVA this week if possible. 

13 minutes ago, MT FAN 91 said:

Cave Spring at Galax on Thursday at 7 unless something changes.

Can you still park up on the hill? Watched Graham v Galax from there once and sat in lawn chairs. 

10 hours ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Graham vs. Ridgeview has been cancelled for this week.  No replacement scrimmage scheduled for either team at this point.  Not sure who cancelled or why.  I would suspect COVID.

I heard Graham has the COVID 

25 minutes ago, Jags52 said:

Does anyone know if Tazewell is out of quarantine and if they are still going to benefit chilhowie this week?

I don’t think they were ever in quarantine. They still held a practice last Friday after they backed out of the jamboree.  

1 minute ago, Ryan4VT said:

I don’t think they were ever in quarantine. They still held a practice last Friday after they backed out of the jamboree.  

Thats odd.. I dont know why you would back out of the jamboree then

1 hour ago, Jags52 said:

I heard Graham has the COVID 

One of many teams that will most likely suffer that fate this year. After last spring, I’d rather deal with it now than the week before playoffs. Hopefully, it runs its course early in the season & football has some semblance of normalcy by mid-season into the playoffs.