Fall 2021 Covid "moves"

VHSLhelper

1 hour ago, Fairlawncat said:

Radford and Glenvar are still on for tomorrow night, but a decision to be made tomorrow AM by both AD's on whether to move the game to Saturday.  Heavy rain in the forecast for tomorrow night nearing 100 percent chance at kickoff, but down to 30 percent for a Saturday afternoon kickoff.  For now, same time, but could change tomorrow morning.  This info came from a Radford assistant coach.

Glenvars turf field should handle the water fine if they decide to play tomorrow night in the rain.

Yep, they have a nice field.  I hope they move it to Saturday though.  Our line play has gotten a lot better, but our strong point is getting the ball to some of our speedy guys in open field.  A wet field, even though their turf will hold up fine, i think favors Glenvar.   I saw Central play two times this year and Glenvar reminds me of em.  They don't blow u away in any 1 area but they do everything really good and they are well coached.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah they have been overmatched as of late but they always continue to fight until the whistle. Hate to miss the reps and hope it doesn’t rear it’s ugly head as mistakes next week. Also hate that the seniors don’t get to finish on the field. Lots of lost memories since this whole mess started sadly.