Who plays in Salem this year?

BoBob

Barring all the craziness, who you have?

Region A

I know King William will be tough.

Region B
Buckingham and Stuarts Draft should be good.

Region C

Appomattox should be considered and I think Glenvar and Radford should be in mix for sure.

Region D

I know Graham is a front runner and Union should be very good.

Not sure who I have in Salem.  I think  King William from the East and I would say the west is wide open with lots of talent. 

If it's the East (house) vs Draft, bet the house that a team other than Draft represents the East in Salem. Draft lost a lot. Buckingham in Reg C has more talent and likely overtakes them. King William and Poquoson return almost their entire teams in Region A and likely surpass Draft. 

I'm going to go with Union to best Graham, then Appo, and play for the state title against King William. Union with Satterfield, Lomax, Jenkins, and Honeycutt are far more athletic than most realize. The QB can also throw it accurately and in big games with teams like Abingdon and Graham, look for Union to have 1 or more TDs in the air against those defenses crowding the box. 

In Region D

If/When Union figures out how to do what they want offensively with Jenkins, Lomax, Saterfield, + on the field at the same time watch out!  Lots of talent there. Solid Defense too.

Central didnt lose as much as people seem to think and they have gained a lot of experience over the past few seasons. Theyre still in the running. 

Graham is LOADED and always a contender.

In Region C

Appomattox is Appomattox (LOADED)

In the East 

Poquoson was young last season and returns just about everything. From what I watched of them last season they have some potential. 

Buckingham is supposed to be very talented

17 minutes ago, redtiger said:

In Region D

If/When Union figures out how to do what they want offensively with Jenkins, Lomax, Saterfield, + on the field at the same time watch out!  Lots of talent there. Solid Defense too.

Central didnt lose as much as people seem to think and they have gained a lot of experience over the past few seasons. Theyre still in the running. 

Graham is LOADED and always a contender.

In Region C

Appomattox is Appomattox (LOADED)

Buckingham is supposed to be very talented

In the East 

Poquoson was young last season and returns just about everything. From what I watched of them last season they have some potential. 

Buckingham is in the East

3 hours ago, BoBob said:

Barring all the craziness, who you have?

Region A

I know King William will be tough.

Region B
Buckingham and Stuarts Draft should be good.

Region C

Appomattox should be considered and I think Glenvar and Radford should be in mix for sure.

Region D

I know Graham is a front runner and Union should be very good.

Not sure who I have in Salem.  I think  King William from the East and I would say the west is wide open with lots of talent. 

I presume that Salem will play at least 5 games in Salem, perhaps more.