3.  J.I. Burton

4.  Northumberland

5.  Rural Retreat

6.  King and Queen

7.  Essex

8.  Holston

9.  Narrows

10.  PH Glade Spring

Grundy and Chilhowie were the next two in votes (honorable mention)

Class 2

1.  Appomattox

2.  Graham

3.  Union

4.  Stuarts Draft

5.  King William

6.  Central-Wise

7.  Clarke County

8.  Poquoson

9.  Glenvar

10.  Ridgeview

Tazewell, Page County, then Virginia High, then Radford were the next four in votes (honorable mention)

In Class 3, Abingdon was honorable mention or "ranked 12th"  the second team on the honorable mention list in votes, and just missed the top ten.  Pulaski County (I am not sure if they are Class 3 or Class 4, but either way, they received no votes.  

On 8/26/2021 at 9:25 PM, Fairlawncat said:

From VaPreps

Class 1

1.  Riverheads

2.  Galax

3.  J.I. Burton

4.  Northumberland

5.  Rural Retreat

6.  King and Queen

7.  Essex

8.  Holston

9.  Narrows

10.  PH Glade Spring

Class 2

1.  Appomattox

2.  Graham

3.  Union

4.  Stuarts Draft

5.  King William

6.  Central-Wise

7.  Clarke County

8.  Poquoson

9.  Glenvar

10.  Ridgeview

Tazewell, Page County, then Virginia High, then Radford were the next four in votes (honorable mention)

In Class 3, Abingdon was honorable mention or "ranked 12th"  the second team on the honorable mention list in votes, and just missed the top ten.  Pulaski County (I am not sure if they are Class 3 or Class 4, but either way, they received no votes.  

Can I ask why Union is below Graham when we beat them in the playoffs in the spring?

5 minutes ago, goose111874 said:

And you calling someone out for being butthurt

I simply said that the game was a farce.  He’s the one with an atomic wedgie over it.

Graham had multiple players out and was coming off a COVID pause.  Union needed a miraculous finish to win.  You’d have to be an imbecile to think Union wins that game with Graham at full strength.  I think Appomattox straight up motorboating Union on its home field proved that point.

3 hours ago, It's All About The U said:

From VaPreps

Class 1

1.  Riverheads

2.  Galax

3.  J.I. Burton

4.  Northumberland

5.  Rural Retreat

6.  King and Queen

7.  Essex

8.  Holston

9.  Narrows

10.  PH Glade Spring

I think JIB, Rural Retreat and Narrows all to high. Sometimes they look at last years accomplishments.

1 hour ago, BigWinners said:

Lololol okay bud, whatever you say. If Graham was so much better, then why'd they lose at home to such a bad team?

A few starters out, including Bradshaw.  On 2 days of practice after coming off quarantine.  They play each other in about 2 1/2 weeks.  I hope and pray that both are at full strength when and if this game happens. 

38 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

A few starters out, including Bradshaw.  On 2 days of practice after coming off quarantine.  They play each other in about 2 1/2 weeks.  I hope and pray that both are at full strength when and if this game happens. 

But if Graham was so so so much better, that should not have mattered. In two days of practice, I'm sure they were aware of Unions playbook. It's not that deep. The Graham fans who make excuse after excuse instead of just crediting Union for being better is not a good look (not ness you).

1 hour ago, UVAObserver said:

I simply said that the game was a farce.  He’s the one with an atomic wedgie over it.

Graham had multiple players out and was coming off a COVID pause.  Union needed a miraculous finish to win.  You’d have to be an imbecile to think Union wins that game with Graham at full strength.  I think Appomattox straight up motorboating Union on its home field proved that point.

Lolol okay, you decided to run your mouth about that game again, not me. Cry some more.   Better yet, tell us again how Graham was gonna beat Union in basketball and then how bad Radford/ER was gonna dominate Union in basketball. Please enlighten us.   Again if Graham was THAT much better, shouldn't they win anyway? Union didn't need shit. The game was tied going into OT with the yardage being almost identical AND Union lost turnover battle on the road  but that doesn't fit your narrative. 

You calling Union winning a road playoff game a farce is somehow just fine but if someone defends Union, they're being ridiculous lolololololol

5 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

How bout we see how the dust settles (or maybe the turf pellets) after they play THIS season.  Then whoever wins that one can yap their jaws all they want.

But the quote was about the.playoff game at Graham last year, where Graham is 0-3 against Union with or without Bradshaw,  0-2 in playoff games.

Numbers from playoff game:

1st downs:

Union -17

Graham-10

Rush:

Union-51-306

Graham -27-164

Pass:

Union-2-4-1 INT, 40 yd

Graham-10-16-0, 86 yards

Fumbles:

U-0-0

G-1-0

Pen:

U-8-85

G-8-80

Punt:

U-2-38

G-3-44.

Sure seems pretty even, even tho Union has seven more 1st and almost 100 more yards of offense. But sure, a farce. This is towards you Sas.

3 hours ago, UVAObserver said:

Because everyone knows how much of a farce that game was…

Man you must really be tired , standing up all this time after that game, because you sure have the sore a$$ about it, we all know that if Bradshaw would have,could have, if , but candy and nuts. Just digging at you dog

7 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

But the quote was about the.playoff game at Graham last year, where Graham is 0-3 against Union with or without Bradshaw,  0-2 in playoff games.

Numbers from playoff game:

1st downs:

Union -17

Graham-10

Rush:

Union-51-306

Graham -27-164

Pass:

Union-2-4-1 INT, 40 yd

Graham-10-16-0, 86 yards

Fumbles:

U-0-0

G-1-0

Pen:

U-8-85

G-8-80

Punt:

U-2-38

G-3-44.

Sure seems pretty even, even tho Union has seven more 1st and almost 100 more yards of offense. But sure, a farce. This is towards you Sas.

The last time Bradshaw played against Union.  The score was 48-9 in favor of Graham.

3 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Devin Lester was a fine athlete, but Bradshaw is being recruited by Notre Dame for a reason.  He makes a huge difference for Graham.

No argument about that here, I was hoping he would go to Bluefield, I believe Tony’s boys will be fired up after last year. It will be keep away ball again, limit Mr Bradshaws touches and put pressure on your QB 

24 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Devin Lester was a fine athlete, but Bradshaw is being recruited by Notre Dame for a reason.  He makes a huge difference for Graham.

And when Mitchell played, it was 37-0 and that was with Cam Allen on field. You see my point?