Va Top 10 Rankings in both Class 1 and 2

Fairlawncat

7 hours ago, BigWinners said:

And when Mitchell played, it was 37-0 and that was with Cam Allen on field. You see my point?

Yes.  You have a point.  But my point is better(kidding)   Both teams are very good this year.  Can't wait to see how it plays out.  Like I said earlier,  hopefully both teams will be at full strength when they meet.

18 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Yes.  You have a point.  But my point is better(kidding)   Both teams are very good this year.  Can't wait to see how it plays out.  Like I said earlier,  hopefully both teams will be at full strength when they meet.

This is all I hope.  I want to see both teams fully healthy and fully available.  That’s why I called last year a farce.  It was.

Honestly, I think Union is better this year.  Graham lost some key pieces and I’ve not seen a convincing answer as to how they will be replaced.  

2 hours ago, UVAObserver said:

This is all I hope.  I want to see both teams fully healthy and fully available.  That’s why I called last year a farce.  It was.

Honestly, I think Union is better this year.  Graham lost some key pieces and I’ve not seen a convincing answer as to how they will be replaced.  

They have added 2 or 3 very good pieces.  Defense should be improved.  They will miss Fritz at RB, but have more speed at that position and a couple of big backs, the line and Defensive End has been upgraded.  QB position with Blevins and Meadows is solid. 

4 hours ago, UVAObserver said:

If they play in playoffs that's the only game I care about.  Whoever comes out of our area I just hope they can beat Appomattox.  It's starting to get a little old them winning every year.