Week 2 updates.

SW_VA_boy

Disappointed with Graham not taking a knee for our injured player.  Graham has a dozen coaches on the sideline.  One of them could have told the players to take a knee.  Maybe I'm over reacting.  Personal fouls not a good look either.  Graham has a lot of talent on that roster, but lack of discipline won't get them very far come playoff time.  They have a lot to work on.  As for the dogs, they fought hard.  Had a lot of adversity and played hard, all you can hope for. They were simply outmanned and Bradshaw is incredible.  Clements for Graham showed his speed on a long td that was called back. 

I think Graham has now had a couple unsportsmanlike calls while they were in the huddle. Don't believe it was on the coaches. I think the players are talking too much. Maybe a big rivalry game? Emotions too high? Graham did have a sideline warning earlier so these unsportsmanlike calls could very well be on Graham's coaching staff.

5 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Disappointed with Graham not taking a knee for our injured player.  Graham has a dozen coaches on the sideline.  One of them could have told the players to take a knee.  Maybe I'm over reacting.  Personal fouls not a good look either.  Graham has a lot of talent on that roster, but lack of discipline won't get them very far come playoff time.  They have a lot to work on.  As for the dogs, they fought hard.  Had a lot of adversity and played hard, all you can hope for. They were simply outmanned and Bradshaw is incredible.  Clements for Graham showed his speed on a long td that was called back. 

I’m not sure at what point it goes from “penalties to clean up” to it being just the way they are coached you could call an illegal block in the back or a holding on them on every play 

7 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Can't disagree with anything you said. Dawgs have a lot of heart. Graham has a lot of work to do. 

1 minute ago, V-Cats said:

Virginia High 63

John Battle 0

Final

Largest margin of victory for VHS since beating Greeneville 70-0 in 1921

This looking like the best VHS team since '97 maybe?  I know it wasn't competitive for the most part, but wish they kept the THS series going.  On the flip side, I understand why they dropped it though.