Week 2 updates.

SW_VA_boy

Just now, goose111874 said:

Wow didn't think it'd be that close.  Penalties will kill you

If Graham holds on, it's what I'd call an "ugly" win. I've been impressed with Tazewell's defense. Their QB is going to be something else. Our offense, good grief! Flinching almost everytime. Graham has lots of work to do. 

1 minute ago, goose111874 said:

Oops nevermind

Graham doesn't look as impressive as the last few years. Not nearly as explosive it seems like. I think in a few weeks they'll be back to form. They've missed a lot of practices. Tazewell is not bad at all though. They are going to dink and dunk you but they are pretty efficient.

1 minute ago, Gridiron60 said:

If Graham holds on, it's what I'd call an "ugly" win. I've been impressed with Tazewell's defense. Their QB is going to be something else. Our offense, good grief! Flinching almost everytime. Graham has lots of work to do. 

What does that say about VHS and that offense? Wow

Just now, goose111874 said:

It's early I wish Union played you guys early before you guys fixed the penalty issues

They won't fix them. That's been Graham's Achilles heel since they won the state championship it seems like. I think Graham had about 10-15 penalties against Union last year in the playoffs.