Tazewell Vs. Mount View

bulldog05-CO2017

8 hours ago, tazdawgznation61 said:

It’s sad to see a coach let his players cuss and talk trash to young kids after the game like that. What a disgrace for Mt View 

I missed that part, can you elaborate some there?

I was pretty impressed with Tazewell last night. To get down in the first half like they did then come out in the 2nd half and win. Tazewell of old would have quit at halftime. Ive never questioned Tazewell's athletic ability. Their determination and drive on the other hand has been questionable. Last night showed me something. Good job Dawgs!

5 hours ago, stu_bean said:

I missed that part, can you elaborate some there?

As I was walking out of the stadium on the scoreboard end, Mt View was coming off the field and #5 said something to a young kid then started cussing and screaming about how bad we were and three coaches right there said nothing

44 minutes ago, tazdawgznation61 said:

As I was walking out of the stadium on the scoreboard end, Mt View was coming off the field and #5 said something to a young kid then started cussing and screaming about how bad we were and three coaches right there said nothing

Dumb question moment, but how can you call the team that you dominated for a half and were up by 18 and then ended up losing to bad?

3 hours ago, Mountain Football said:

I was pretty impressed with Tazewell last night. To get down in the first half like they did then come out in the 2nd half and win. Tazewell of old would have quit at halftime. Ive never questioned Tazewell's athletic ability. Their determination and drive on the other hand has been questionable. Last night showed me something. Good job Dawgs!

That’s exactly what I said in the postgame last night.  Tazewell teams from 2009-2018 would have lost that game.  The last 3 years have seen a culture established and foundation set.  Very proud of those young men.