Next Honaker Head Coach

Tigers_07

8 minutes ago, Mountain Football said:

🤣🤣🤣 Second game of the season and we're already looking for the replacement. I like your planning ahead attitude. 

From what I heard from a relative of mine. The principal started the search for the next Head Coach for Honaker when Doug Hubbard announced that this would be his final season as the boss of the Tigers. 39 years as Honaker Head Coach. That's dedication to one program

18 minutes ago, Tigers_07 said:

Any word on who may be the next Honaker Head Coach once this season is over. Big shoes to fill behind probably one of the best Head Coaches in SWVA. 

Can Honaker lure Mance away from SC? 😂

10 hours ago, Tigers_07 said:

From what I heard from a relative of mine. The principal started the search for the next Head Coach for Honaker when Doug Hubbard announced that this would be his final season 

That would be smart, why wait until he's gone and end up getting a guy in June?

Rumors going around Honaker that the principal along with a couple Russell County school board members have contacted a couple former head coaches in the SWVA  and Northeast TN area, not sure who tho, and also Heath Miller, Miller hasn't responded yet.

according to a friend of mine in Honaker, he heard former J.J. Kelly head coach, now Dobyns-Bennett Assistant Coach, B.I. Salyers has been contacted by Honaker principal and Russell County school board about the head coaching job in Honaker. Anyone on here know about him and any truth to this

19 hours ago, Tigers_07 said:

according to a friend of mine in Honaker, he heard former J.J. Kelly head coach, now Dobyns-Bennett Assistant Coach, B.I. Salyers has been contacted by Honaker principal and Russell County school board about the head coaching job in Honaker. Anyone on here know about him and any truth to this

Salyers is pretty intrenched at DB, be hard to get him to move I think! If you have a long time assistant on the staff that the players like and respect that seems to be the right way to do it.