Semifinal Locations

UnionGuy2017

1 hour ago, jarhead24219 said:

you are right, but the single wing or whatever they ran confused our d coach, that along with the D END BEING HURT DIDNT help......oh yeah the refs cheated us wink wink wink.BETTER TEAM THAT DAY!!!!!

I was surprised when I saw they beat yall as bad as they did.

At Radford, we've had some cool games over the years that I enjoyed traveling to.  Clintwood, Honaker, Lebanon, Patrick Henry all come to mind.  In 97 or 98, we had a game against P.Valley down in Big Stone Gap at Bullitt Park and lost 28-10  I thought we might have been the best 2A team in the state that year.  We only had one other loss besides that playoff game to Powell Valley, and that other loss was against.........Powell Valley at Powell Valley in regular season by a score of 21-3.  From 1992 to about 1998, we played P. Valley 8 times and went 0-8.

26 minutes ago, Fairlawncat said:

At Radford, we've had some cool games over the years that I enjoyed traveling to.  Clintwood, Honaker, Lebanon, Patrick Henry all come to mind.  In 97 or 98, we had a game against P.Valley down in Big Stone Gap at Bullitt Park and lost 28-10  I thought we might have been the best 2A team in the state that year.  We only had one other loss besides that playoff game to Powell Valley, and that other loss was against.........Powell Valley at Powell Valley in regular season by a score of 21-3.  From 1992 to about 1998, we played P. Valley 8 times and went 0-8.

The 90’s were great for the Pv crew