Week 3 updates

bulldog05-CO2017

1 minute ago, sixcat said:

Reading comprehension has always been an issue for you, hasn’t it?

My post reads “is there more than a couple schools in 3A and 4A” and you list a couple schools that may beat Riverheads. It’s doubtful more than the schools you mention would be favored against them. They just beat the 3A state runner-up by more than 4 scores!

There little wonder why you have issues with everyone in this board!

Oh stop being a baby. I chose those schools because they were obvious.  The top 8 in 4A would handle Riverheads. Zero doubt. Let's see how far LB makes it this year before we act like this is App State beating Michigan. STUARTS.DRAFT has Riverheads on ropes big time last year, that's a 2A team

6 minutes ago, sixcat said:

Bruh, you’re a dipshit! Again, reading comprehension has always been an issue for you!

No you're just a dumb ass who says stupid stuff.  You said he was the best player in the state did You not? Which is obviously not true. 

2 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

No you're just a dumb ass who says stupid stuff.  You said he was the best player in the state did You not? Which is obviously not true. 

Do they not given out player of the year awards by division?

That damned reading comprehension is a bitch, ain’t it?

1 hour ago, UVAObserver said:

You'd be surprised. Just because you don't like me, I think that actually bolsters my claim. .sixcat likednp the post considering some of the stuff he's said about you. 

I promise you, way more people who view this board enjoy my posts than dont. 100%