Games tonight 9/10/21

Unscoutable12

2 minutes ago, Unscoutable12 said:

What is on the slate tonight? 
I know narrows and chilhowie, giles-GW, Tazewell-Mount View, Graham-Richlands… who else? 

Radford vs Fort Chiswell, Princeton vs Oak Hill, Union vs JI Burton, Central vs Ridgeview, Va High vs Patrick Henry, Abingdon vs Gate City, and a big one in the middle of the state, Appomattox vs Heritage

18 minutes ago, MT FAN 91 said:

Carroll at Galax...Carroll has moved the 4 star recruit to QB so we'll see how that plays out and before everyone starts saying they don't have a big time recruit go look up Benji Gosnell 

Is that the TE tech is looking at? 

2 hours ago, MT FAN 91 said:

Carroll at Galax...Carroll has moved the 4 star recruit to QB so we'll see how that plays out and before everyone starts saying they don't have a big time recruit go look up Benji Gosnell 

Acting like you all have never done any recruiting… 😂 

3 hours ago, Fairlawncat said:

Radford vs Fort Chiswell, Princeton vs Oak Hill, Union vs JI Burton, Central vs Ridgeview, Va High vs Patrick Henry, Abingdon vs Gate City, and a big one in the middle of the state, Appomattox vs Heritage

Appomattox is without about a third of our players due to injuries and covid. Im praying no more of our players get hurt tonight as some are stepping up and some maybe playing out of their position. 

32 minutes ago, oldfool said:

Appomattox is without about a third of our players due to injuries and covid. Im praying no more of our players get hurt tonight as some are stepping up and some maybe playing out of their position. 

What about Lawing oldfool? What kind of damage was done to this kids shoulder? How long is he out for? I hope he comes back ASAP. He's a senior and special player and it would be a shame for this kid to miss his entire senior season, especially since he's been healthy mostly and started since a freshmen.

8 minutes ago, Fairlawncat said:

What about Lawing oldfool? What kind of damage was done to this kids shoulder? How long is he out for? I hope he comes back ASAP. He's a senior and special player and it would be a shame for this kid to miss his entire senior season, especially since he's been healthy mostly and started since a freshmen.

To my knowledge he is out tonight.  I dont know when he can return from a dislocated shoulder. 

Just now, BigWinners said:

If he's hurt, someone else could maybe win a state title.  If he's healthy, it's yours. Hope he's okay for his  sake. Kid is a gamer.

Petersen has done a great job as qb im sure if we make it to state without tre coach will have Petersen ready. The guys are tough and have no problem stepping up and getting the job done. That's the PO1 way.

Just now, oldfool said:

Petersen has done a great job as qb im sure if we make it to state without tre coach will have Petersen ready. The guys are tough and have no problem stepping up and getting the job done. That's the PO1 way.

I'm sure he's a talented kid. But there's absolutely no way you replace a Tre Lawing and perform at same level. Not many kids start four years at QB and win multiple state titles. Lawing is special, very hard to replace special.  Pennix and the other back can help, but in the playoffs against a Draft or KW or Graham, you'll need a QB who can make play a ans every one knows what Lawing can do on both sides of ball  

2 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

I'm sure he's a talented kid. But there's absolutely no way you replace a Tre Lawing and perform at same level. Not many kids start four years at QB and win multiple state titles. Lawing is special, very hard to replace special.  Pennix and the other back can help, but in the playoffs against a Draft or KW or Graham, you'll need a QB who can make play a ans every one knows what Lawing can do on both sides of ball  

Cant disagree about tre being special,  he is. We have had alot of 4 year starters and all of them are very special athletes and young men.