Proud of the Tigers of Princeton

NaugistBigsby

Please let me introduce myself.  I'm a Princeton Tiger native and more specific, Glenwood.  I would like to report any and all things about the Tigers in Football.  They call me Naugs, and the only thing I love equal to the Tigers are MC riding and a delicate novel of the contemporary type.  Lastly pertaining to myself, I am passionately gay and of the aggressive type.  Why mention it?  To get it out of the way for those who know me and wish to comment on things of no relevance in relation to High School Football.  Now that the introduction is established.........

Princeton's Coach equals making a difference.  A divergence from its football history and turning point for the Tigers happens.  Yes, the first three seasons of records were below what even a circadian-stricken sloth would consider abysmal.  Nevertheless, those three years were needed to change an established culture of loss, shame, self hate, self loathing, and putridness.  The change was evident in 2020 with an early near miss to the Beavers by a score of 13-15.  Already this year, the Tigers have blootered the Beavers.  The Tigers have a scintillating future.  Our offensive system is exactly as described.   It's offensive to defenses.  Look for the Tigers of Princeton to win it's first playoff game this year and the second contest in the playoffs decision will be decided in the final minutes, as the Tigers are 50/50 to advance to the state semifinals before packing it in.  

Sincerely,

Naugist "Naugs" Bigsby

1 hour ago, NaugistBigsby said:

Please let me introduce myself.  I'm a Princeton Tiger native and more specific, Glenwood.  I would like to report any and all things about the Tigers in Football.  They call me Naugs, and the only thing I love equal to the Tigers are MC riding and a delicate novel of the contemporary type.  Lastly pertaining to myself, I am passionately gay and of the aggressive type.  Why mention it?  To get it out of the way for those who know me and wish to comment on things of no relevance in relation to High School Football.  Now that the introduction is established.........

Princeton's Coach equals making a difference.  A divergence from its football history and turning point for the Tigers happens.  Yes, the first three seasons of records were below what even a circadian-stricken sloth would consider abysmal.  Nevertheless, those three years were needed to change an established culture of loss, shame, self hate, self loathing, and putridness.  The change was evident in 2020 with an early near miss to the Beavers by a score of 13-15.  Already this year, the Tigers have blootered the Beavers.  The Tigers have a scintillating future.  Our offensive system is exactly as described.   It's offensive to defenses.  Look for the Tigers of Princeton to win it's first playoff game this year and the second contest in the playoffs decision will be decided in the final minutes, as the Tigers are 50/50 to advance to the state semifinals before packing it in.  

Sincerely,

Naugist "Naugs" Bigsby

Now that’s how you make an entrance!  We need more folks from the WV side to brag on their teams and to give somewhat enlightened input about them.  About the ancillary matters, I exponentially prefer a smart gay dude to a dumb straight one.  Takes all kinds of kinds, so long as you like football.

Welcome!

22 hours ago, NaugistBigsby said:

Sincerely,

Naugist "Naugs" Bigsby

Well Naugs, hopefully the Tigers don't pack it in to soon.  Defensively, you guys have given up a bunch of points, and this is where the work needs to be.  

The upcoming game for Princeton is going to tell a lot about how good the Tigers actually are.  They play Linsly high of Wheeling who is 3 and 0, and beat Fairmont Senior 31-22 this past week. Linsly is traveling to Princeton and rest assured, a very, very good football team is coming into Princeton this weekend. 

The Tigers and Linsly cancelled because one team is a bit naughtier than the other in offering themselves a refuge from vaccination. The Tigers had plans on delivering slappity slaps to the face of Linsly with offensive firepower, an assortment of air weaponry, and due diligence on Defense. But..........someone was Naughty....

2 minutes ago, NaugistBigsby said:

The Tigers and Linsly cancelled because one team is a bit naughtier than the other in offering themselves a refuge from vaccination. The Tigers had plans on delivering slappity slaps to the face of Linsly with offensive firepower, an assortment of air weaponry, and due diligence on Defense. But..........someone was Naughty....

Next Friday's game will be cancelled also, unfortunately.