Narrows at Giles

BandanaVTDavis4321

I don’t see either team scoring 21. While Narrows is down this year compared to years past they’re going to give Giles their best game. I’m taking the Spartans 17-12. Narrows has only completed like one extra point all season so that’s why I’m giving them 12 and not 14. 

Narrows will make it 3 in a row. Narrows is down from the past 5 years for sure but still has better athletes and skill guys than Giles. Narrows knows the single wing better than anyone. Giles better get Narrows this year bc Narrows doesnt have but 1 senior that really contributes.

Narrows 22 Giles 13

5 minutes ago, Oldindian444 said:

Narrows will make it 3 in a row. Narrows is down from the past 5 years for sure but still has better athletes and skill guys than Giles. Narrows knows the single wing better than anyone. Giles better get Narrows this year bc Narrows doesnt have but 1 senior that really contributes.

Narrows 22 Giles 13

Giles don't have many either...tons of sophs playing a good bit

5 hours ago, Oldindian444 said:

Narrows 22 Giles 13

I like our chances the next 4 years. I think we win tonight 31-21, and easily win the next three in a row.  The healthier we get, the more the "Galax Gap" will close. The Galax Gap is Galax and everybody else in the Single A West. Once we get healthy and get our starters back, I think we are within 14-17 points of Galax at the end of the regular season, and a second contest if we meet still results in a Galax win but not as bad as the first one a couple weeks ago

I knew the Spartans would win but did not expect it to be so lopsided after we got a 34-0 beat down 6 months ago. You can definitely tell the difference on the line for Narrows. Not the typical monsters like years past. I think the Wave still have a shot at finishing the season at 7-3 with their next potential loss coming from a much improved Holston team. Best of luck the rest of the season Waves. We’ll see you again for part two later in the season.

The Spartans are growing up and getting more healthy with many of our starters back tonight shows how talented this bunch from Giles is.  They got potential and when it's all said and done, Giles will be the second best team in the West in Class A ball by season's end, and the second game with Galax might be closer than some think IF we can get and stay healthy.   The addition of some key returning starters tonight showed on defense and this will be as big as the offense.  We aren't beating Galax this year, but in the next contest, they will not be able to easily go straight down the field on us with ease like they did the first contest.  I think if we play em again, we keep it within 13-16 points. 

1 minute ago, vtdavis4321 said:

The Spartans are growing up and getting more healthy with many of our starters back tonight shows how talented this bunch from Giles is.  They got potential and when it's all said and done, Giles will be the second best team in the West in Class A ball by season's end, and the second game with Galax might be closer than some think IF we can get and stay healthy. 

I agree. I definitely think Giles would make it a little more interesting in a rematch but Galax hits another stride come playoff time so we’ll see. 

11 hours ago, Oldindian444 said:

Narrows 22 Giles 13

Guess those athletes and skill players missed the bus