Virginia High @ Wise Central

V-Cats

1 hour ago, Plywood_King said:

The press release from Perrigan stated that there are three positive tests. They could all be coaches, I don't know, but it doesn't seem to be as simple as a coach got covid, quarantined, and no one else got it.

I can assure you, not a single player has COVID!  And the Coach is the only one that has tested positive! There are two other coaches that do not have vaccines, and players who haven't been vaccined were sent home!!  

30 minutes ago, FoxTrot said:

I can assure you, not a single player has COVID!  And the Coach is the only one that has tested positive! There are two other coaches that do not have vaccines, and players who haven't been vaccined were sent home!!  

I swear I'm not trying to be argumentative; I really don't have the slightest of clues as to what's going on at VA High other than what I've been told, so you're as likely to be correct as anything else I've heard, but Keith Perrigan is saying there were three positive tests in a public press release on behalf of Bristol City Schools.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4387421951339568&id=468912466523889&m_entstream_source=timeline

Just now, Plywood_King said:

I swear I'm not trying to be argumentative; I really don't have the slightest of clues as to what's going on at VA High other than what I've been told, so you're as likely to be correct as anything else I've heard, but Keith Perrigan is saying there were three positive tests in a public press release on behalf of Bristol City Schools.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4387421951339568&id=468912466523889&m_entstream_source=timeline

I get it. I know what was said in the release, and I am telling you the "FACTS".  Coach is only one with positive test.  My point is the protocols are absurd!  

1 hour ago, FoxTrot said:

Every player was tested? And they all came back negative?

8 hours ago, FoxTrot said:

VA High doesn't have a single player that has COVID!!  Unfortunately, it was a Coach, and he was in protocols all last week before being tested.  Hope Lebanon comes through ok!  I don't understand the Health Department, and quarantines!  

I don't think anyone does. I think they make the rules as they go. 

15 minutes ago, FoxTrot said:

Not here to debate COVID!  Do you really think any player in most programs get tested? 

Not necessarily,  but they do contract tracing and wait I suppose. I think Lebanon may have one positive test on the team. Not sure if it's a player or coach. In Lebanon's case I'm guessing most were tested if they hadn't been vaccinated. 

9 minutes ago, Brs88 said:

Heard wise is playing christiansburg Friday night?

That’s what is posted on Covid Moves thread. It has been accurate. The only plus to Covid crap is we are seeing match ups that wouldn’t normally be played. Trying to look at glass half full.