Week 4 updates

-oo-

1 minute ago, vtdavis4321 said:

This is mono a mono, will vs will. Union has told Graham we are running. Graham knows Union is running. Graham looks like they just can't stop them unless they get some help in the form of a hold. Union has held a bunch. Those holding calls have been legit and not bad calls.

We've not had our starters play much in the second half this season. I'd say they'll be some adjusting come next week.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the last 2 time these two have played it's come down to a field goal with no time remaining and a walk off touchdown run last year.

That missed xp could be the difference. I have a feeling it's going to come down to the team that has the ball last.

Just now, BigWinners said:

Well the XP was good, but apparently they blew a whistle or something bc Union was forced to rekick. Could be huge later on

True. Neutral zone infraction on Graham right? Do they always blow those dead? I thought it was a play on.

3 minutes ago, -oo- said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but the last 2 time these two have played it's come down to a field goal with no time remaining and a walk off touchdown run last year.

That missed xp could be the difference. I have a feeling it's going to come down to the team that has the ball last.

I think you're missing the playoff beat down by Graham. Unless I'm mixing them up. 

Yeah it's went Union FG to win, Graham beat down, Union walk off TD.

1 minute ago, BigWinners said:

Radio had Union calling a TO but then the scoreboard said it was Graham. So it's for sure Union all three left?

Yes. The refs initially pointed to Union but it was clearly Graham. Had 12 on the field with 1 running off last second. The PA announcer even clarified it was on Graham a few minutes later.