Week 4 updates

-oo-

1 minute ago, goose111874 said:

Now that was a BS call right in front of me total crap

I think the defender did a great job of selling it. I think if he let go half a second earlier it would've been a TD

Just now, SWVAgridiron said:

Bradshaw is a hell of an athlete when he has the ball but he puts in no effort on defense. I’d pull him and put someone back there that would contribute.

I posted earlier I think he’s one of the laziest players on the field. Numerous times I’ve seen the huddle break going to the line and he’s not even back to the LOS yet. Just mopes around

1 minute ago, vtdavis4321 said:

How about that effort by Graham on that called back TD. That my friends....that is why you see the knock on the Graham coaching staff year after year. That's a direct reflection of the staff in charge.

Better watch it, Palmer is close to Mance level almightyness with Graham fans.

Just now, vtdavis4321 said:

Guys, the hold was literally a takedown. He tackled the defender by the color. Could have been a 15 yarder.. 

Right in front of me pushing the guy backwards he didn't even hit the ground l

1 minute ago, SWVAgridiron said:

Bradshaw is a hell of an athlete when he has the ball but he puts in no effort on defense. I’d pull him and put someone back there that would contribute.

Mentality, mental toughness, self awareness and situation awareness. That is all about Coaching. Or.....lack of it.

2 minutes ago, CriticalNoise said:

I posted earlier I think he’s one of the laziest players on the field. Numerous times I’ve seen the huddle break going to the line and he’s not even back to the LOS yet. Just mopes around

I'm not knocking him in the least because he is a special player but hiw much more effort would he have to put into his play to get the same recruiting if his name wasn't Bradshaw?