Week 4 updates

-oo-

6 minutes ago, Unchained said:

I am a die hard sports fan,and I used to be ignorant. My eldest played football and baseball,and my youngest played the baritone in the marching band. Man oh man did I get an education. In football you can make a mistake and still win. You do not have to be perfect. In a band competition if your toe is 1/4 an inch off target you will lose the competition. Marching in the blazing sun in black poly unis hotter than Southern hell toting a big arse instrument (and if you've never packed a bass drum or timpani you don't appreciate the effort). I used to have the jock mentality. These days I'm much wiser. I have every bit as much respect for the band kids than the players (maybe more). They bust their humps to play for us. They deserve nothing but our utmost respect.

Thank you. As a former band member who felt that stigma, it means a lot to us when people see the other side of the coin, so to speak. 

4 minutes ago, Unchained said:

Warriors fumble driving to tie it. Backbreaker.

They need to find a way to hit some big plays! 3 yards and a cloud of dust it’s nice but that may be the thing that costs them come playoff time!

1 hour ago, goose111874 said:

Eastside must've had some kids out vs Union because they looked like they've turned it around last 2 weeks

This is also a surprise. Honaker played two bad teams and gets smoked tonight by a team that's suppose to be bad. Strange times lol