Week 4 updates

-oo-

5 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

A fumble, a decision to punt then an INT. Not a great last three drives for the Bears. Had this game in hand but gave Graham the slight crack and they took it. Penalties and turnovers kill any team.

The Graham and Union game tonight had a vibe opposite of spring. Forget the stats on this game and spring. In spring, I had the vibe or feel that Graham kind of had them outplayed and had multiple chances to out the game away and they lost. The opposite of that tonight. Union with the vibe and feel of better play with chances to out away, bit Graham won.

Just now, Hokiebird7 said:

If it was a fake punt it's 100% on coach...if not then no it isn't on coach...I didn't see it...most here said fake punt I was going off that...one person said bobbled snap...I don't know

I don't care just aggravating you it's not that serious

2 minutes ago, vtdavis4321 said:

Graham and Union DEAD EVEN in total yards dead even in passing yards dead even in rushing yds. That has to be a first on any football game in the history of football in the USA. Chances of that are 1 in 17 billion. It a tually happened.

What was penalty yards and TO margin?

1 minute ago, vtdavis4321 said:

Not getting into who should have won or this or that. I'm just stating something happened to ight that likely, has never happened in the history of this country.

Didn't mean anything by it Union had more turnovers and penalties is all I'm saying

11 minutes ago, The U Bear said:

union should have went for 2 when graham jumped offsides on the last extra point. its a yard and a half with a back like lomax. 

Do you have any idea why Jenkins doesn't kick extra points because some of those kicks barely make it.  Just wondering since he kicks off and has a good leg