GW vs RR

Jollay, living rent free

On 9/18/2021 at 12:52 PM, Jollay, living rent free said:

Something tells me this game will not happen! RR has missed their last 2 games! 

I hope so for the kids sake.  I respect the consistency of Rural Retreat football. Dean Rhea started something special there and the tradition continues year after year. Coach Hughes is now running the show and the Indians are solid once again so yes lets hope the game takes place.

GW seemed to struggle some first couple of weeks but had a really good showing this past week. Rural Retreat has a solid program. Missing out on two games will hurt RR but will it hurt them enough for GW to get the W? I think it will be a close one in this Wythe County battle. Good luck to both teams! 

On 9/18/2021 at 3:52 PM, Jollay, living rent free said:

Something tells me this game will not happen! RR has missed their last 2 games! 

GW has been quarantined so it doesn't look like it's happening as of now. Graham game is off as well from what over heard it was something to do with the homecoming dance. 

1 hour ago, Mountain Football said:

The folks in Wytheville need to decide if they want to dance or play football😂

58 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

I say Graham not have a homecoming dance until after the season is over. 

NO DANCING?!!! If we don't let'em dance, they'll be playing a game of "tractor chicken" with Kevin Bacon.