Gate City vs. Union

KevinG

6 minutes ago, vtdavis4321 said:

Well, I live in Ripplemead and have no biological children that I know of in Bluefield, VA.  But, as for your ignorant comments about Meadows (and yes, they were ignorant) recruiting services disagree with you............which kind of goes back to why your statement is ignorant.

What do they say, “Consider the source”?  He started that ridiculous thread last week that got canned about Graham.

Now back to Gate City vs Union, not my kid not my team Buttttt, Jenkins is being misused , they tried to run this kid inside , he has speed to burn, pitch it to him, wildcat QB , throw it deep, across the middle but get him in space. Good lord , the only time he got loose was against 2nd and 3rd team players. Just not built for inside running. It’s just a shame this kid has so much talent,kinda like using a race horse to pull a plow

5 minutes ago, jarhead24219 said:

Now back to Gate City vs Union, not my kid not my team Buttttt, Jenkins is being misused , they tried to run this kid inside , he has speed to burn, pitch it to him, wildcat QB , throw it deep, across the middle but get him in space. Good lord , the only time he got loose was against 2nd and 3rd team players. Just not built for inside running. It’s just a shame this kid has so much talent,kinda like using a race horse to pull a plow

I agree with you.  They use him like a fullback.  Probably didn't have 10 yards vs starters

9 minutes ago, jarhead24219 said:

They did all that with him against Radford. Seemed like GC coaches just went through the motions tonight. It was almost like they accepted the loss before the game even started.

9 hours ago, Gridiron60 said:

I believe you’re greatly misinformed about who his dad is but he’s definitely talented and I’m not his dad either😂😂😂. You’ve got some Graham hate going on 😂😂😂.

No hate just fact, come back in a few years and tell me I was right. Kid is overrated!

9 hours ago, vtdavis4321 said:

Length, shoulder width and frame ideal for offensive tackle. Physical, athletic and highly coordinated. Strong, accurate initial punch. A mauler in the running game. Plays nasty. Once engaged, overpowers opponent with regularity. Has dexterity to pull. Moves well laterally. Has to work on lightening feet. Continued development with knee bend important for leverage. Keeping lower bad level in run game needed. Use of kick step needed. Multi-year starter at Top 15 program. Day 2 NFL draft pick"

LOL, so dad pays for a camp to jack him up ! I saw him in person, plays nasty, you got to be kidding me. Never make it against D1 size and talent. So he is comparable to Compton ?

11 hours ago, Mountain Football said:

Do you always let 17 year olds live in your head for a week coach?

I'm starting to think he's your daddy. Go see the school nurse before practice on Monday pal.

Not my head boy, Daddy one that said he all world lol ! I beg to differ, overrated!

Moving out of the area back in 2017 limited my chance at watching far SWVA football. 

We moved to Kingsport in July. I told my wife that I wanted to see a Union game, so I picked this one because it was homecoming. And I always loved the atmosphere of PV and GC games way back in the day. 

GC’s Jenkins is quick. But if you contain him then it’s hard for GC to get anything going. All I can say is hang in there Gate City. 

On 9/25/2021 at 7:12 PM, Mountain Football said:

Coach, do you need some syrup for those pancakes that 17 year old is still serving you?

You dreaming boy, go take your meds, pancakes, hell he was to lazy to get off the ground to pancake anybody !

4 minutes ago, Yoder said:

You dreaming boy, go take your meds, pancakes, hell he was to lazy to get off the ground to pancake anybody !

You like that maple syrup that 17 year old is serving you with those pancakes don't you coach? Going on two weeks coach and he's still eating at you.  What did the school nurse recommend? 

13 minutes ago, Yoder said:

Takes a big man to be hatin’ on a 17 year old so much. It’s a bit mentally unhealthy too. I guarantee that 17 year old is more of a work horse than a lot of adults. Crawl back into your hole until you can contribute something relevant. 😉

@Yoder look at like this. That young man was recruited by several D1 colleges for a reason. Regardless of whether he does well at the next level or not, he will be attending UVA to get a great education and possibly play D1 football. You my friend will still be a message board junky like the rest of us. So he's already better than most.