GW is looking for a game week of 10-8

Jollay, living rent free

1 hour ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Appears Graham game is in fact cancelled on the 1st with GW.  Maybe Bluefield will play on the 1st, so Graham and GW could play on the 8th as others have stated. 

That would also allow Bluefield and Princeton to play a 2nd time on 10-8. Who knows? The problem is Bluefield has had so few practices.

27 minutes ago, Bluefield researcher said:

Well they are too small but in these times you just gotta play who you can IMO.

That’s just it! At this point if you want to play, take what you can get. No team really has luxury in this crap shoot to be too picky. I don’t care who Graham plays, I just hope they get a game and aren’t as picky as Princeton. 

Graham dropped Princeton. (Correction..Princeton dropped Graham) The WV point system is NOT like Virginia when it comes to playing down in class. Princeton would be heavily penalized for playing George Wythe as far as points go even if they win. But I was apparently wrong when I said that only 6 games were needed in WV instead of 8. So if I were Princeton I would go ahead and play. It will lower their rating but in this day and age just play. Especially if Wythe was willing. But the truth is that there is a big downside for Princeton playing Wythe which schools in VA don't have to consider when playing down.

1 minute ago, Bluefield researcher said:

Graham dropped Princeton. The WV point system is NOT like Virginia when it comes to playing down in class. Princeton would be heavily penalized for playing George Wythe as far as points go even if they win. But I was apparently wrong when I said that only 6 games were needed in WV instead of 8. So if I were Princeton I would go ahead and play. It will lower their rating but in this day and age just play. Especially if Wythe was willing. But the truth is that there is a big downside for Princeton playing Wythe which schools in VA don't have to consider when playing down.

Any game is better than none! Only get so many games is high school. Then it’s over 

36 minutes ago, SWVAgridiron said:

I guess a win over Bluefield really gave them a big head.  😂

Now, that statement is just obnoxious; nevertheless, I love where you're going with it.....winks.

The Tigers are roaring this year. The Tigers have plans to slappity-slap-slap any opponent attempting to de-manhood us predators.  We are semifinal bound this year largely attributable to our delightful air-raid attack and fanciful Head coach.

13 minutes ago, NaugistBigsby said:

Now, that statement is just obnoxious; nevertheless, I love where you're going with it.....winks.

The Tigers are roaring this year. The Tigers have plans to slappity-slap-slap any opponent attempting to de-manhood us predators.  We are semifinal bound this year largely attributable to our delightful air-raid attack and fanciful Head coach.

One and done

The Tigers era of being known as the Miscarriages of Mercer street ran its course and finish it has!  We shall now be known as the Mighty Tigers of Mercer Street, and with precision and a bullish nature, we shall slap the taste out of our opponents mouths.