Week 5 updates

swva_fan

Bandanas 40, Fort Chiswell 14, FC scores late 4th with Giles backups. The Spartans continue healthy and we continue to get better, better, and better each week. I still say by seasons end, we are within 14 of Galax when we meet again. These kids are young, but have been talented since grade 3 and it's starting to show. We've beat FC (no offense to them) far worse than the score shows. 

1 minute ago, vtdavis4321 said:

Bandanas 40, Fort Chiswell 14, FC scores late 4th with Giles backups. The Spartans continue healthy and we continue to get better, better, and better each week. I still say by seasons end, we are within 14 of Galax when we meet again. These kids are young, but have been talented since grade 3 and it's starting to show. We've beat FC (no offense to them) far worse than the score shows. 

Lots of time between then. Anything can happen, but both schools are my second favorite teams. I have ties to both schools. Wish Giles and Galax all the best.