Week 6 Updates

SWVAgridiron

6 minutes ago, Hokiebird7 said:

Question

I've noticed all year narrows hardly ever makes the extra point...why don't they just go for 2 Everytime instead?

They have went to that more lately but I can't give you an answer.  I'm curious of that myself.

Every community has them. TW's is the loudmouth screaming "So they do have flags?" after we get a penalty. Hun it's 28-0,looking like it's going to be much worse. Flags aren't going to matter:). She'll be the one saying the refs screwed them in a 62-6 game (rolls eyes).. Fifth grade? Best 3 years of her life.

Just now, SW_VA_boy said:

They have went to that more lately but I can't give you an answer.  I'm curious of that myself.

I bet they must have missed 10 extra points already...at some point you say hell our offense is better than our kicker and if we get 1/2 it's like getting both extra points

Just now, Unchained said:

Every community has them. TW's is the loudmouth screaming "So they do have flags?" after we get a penalty. Hun it's 28-0,looking like it's going to be much worse. Flags aren't going to matter:). She'll be the one saying the refs screwed them in a 62-6 game (rolls eyes).

She has screamed for a penalty after every play.  Gotta set of lungs for sure