Week 6 Updates

SWVAgridiron

3 minutes ago, 1inStripes said:

I like Jerry.  His youngest and my oldest are the same age and played ball against each other over the years and together a time or two.  Jordans a good one.

Yeah she's a heckuva ball player now and just a sophomore.  

1 hour ago, Wolf1207 said:

With that score I'd think Union is trying to lull Rv to sleep before next week!

Nope , just being Travis. That’s the reason we have strong teams every year, today’s starters were 3rd stringers in the 9th and 10th grades . Travis played them early and often to check them out, they are not bad , just young small and weak but time will fix that. In a year or so or maybe if injuries come this will pay dividends 

15 hours ago, 02GW12 said:

Nah we gotta wait till Sunday Graham isn't that far away and they'd be happy to play on a Saturday with no notice lol. We'll be feeling much better on Sunday.

I was really looking forward to see Graham vs GW.  They really should play in all sports more often.  Was hoping this football series would be the beginning of more contests.  

3 hours ago, Real Sasquatch said:

I was really looking forward to see Graham vs GW.  They really should play in all sports more often.  Was hoping this football series would be the beginning of more contests.  

Couldn't agree more man I'd love to see them play each year. In most years it would be a really good game going either way. This season Graham would hang 60+ on us without much trouble at all lol. 

5 hours ago, Bulldogs52 said:

Not sure if it was mentioned or not, because I skipped a few pages. But Creasy broke the Bulldogs record for most passing touchdowns last night with 6 tds. 

Also he had 1 rushing td. 

366 yards passing is the 2nd most ever by a Bulldog QB.  437 yards of total offense is the most ever by a Bulldog player.  This kid will set unbreakable records in Tazewell.  

BTW, 7 more catches for Cassius Harris.  That’s 53 through 5 games, which is on pace for the VHSL season record.  He’s 17 shy of Josiah Jordan’s school record, which I anticipate he’ll get by month’s end.