Week 6 Updates

SWVAgridiron

Same thing, first lay for Spotswood at own 40, 11 yd gain on the run.  2nd play Spotswood for some reason or another passes the ball and guess what, INT.  VH takes over at own 40, but Spotsy gets an unsportsmanlike conduct call contesting the INT as both the WR of Spotsy and DB of VH fault for the ball and the VH guy just one the battle. 

2 minutes ago, goose111874 said:

Damn by reading the posts spotswood sounds like they should be winning

I think they have 4 turnovers in the 2nd half and 6 turnovers for the game, and have punted 1 time.  They aren't just running on VH, they are literally getting like 10 yds per carry.

Big plays are a part of the game though and speed kills.  VH with a huge pass completion of about 45 yds to Delaney for the nail in the coffin.  42-21 VH.  The Bearcats have scored 35 in the second half.  To be fair though, Spotswood certainly hasn't stopped VH either.  In the first half, they did, but VH has exploded with big plays in the second half.  VH will often get hit in the backfield on first down, or have a 2nd and 10 or 3rd and 9, and boom, big play for a TD.

1 minute ago, 1inStripes said:

That was the score when I flipped over to catch the end of Union/TW.  TV started having some injuries and TS was hitting big plays.

My brother in law helps coach there and he thought they was gonna have a decent season

Spotwood hasn't turned it over yet this drive.....key word is yet, but give them time.  They are already down to the VH 35 in about 4-5 plays, just ripping runs on the Bearcats.  I can tell you this, if Union plays VH, they will have a field day because they will not turn it over.  

P.S. Spotswood just fumble again, but got it back and faces and 2nd and 13.