Battle of the Undefeated: VA High vs Graham

Gridiron60

I just don't think VA. High is all that great the only game I seen on tv their offense looked great but the defense looked awful and last weeks game everyone was talking about how bad Spotswood or ever who they were playing was awful and they struggled with them so not sure why anyone thinks this will be close.  I'll give someone 14 points and VA. High for a McRib when they come out

10 minutes ago, goose111874 said:

I just don't think VA. High is all that great the only game I seen on tv their offense looked great but the defense looked awful and last weeks game everyone was talking about how bad Spotswood or ever who they were playing was awful and they struggled with them so not sure why anyone thinks this will be close.  I'll give someone 14 points and VA. High for a McRib when they come out

Oh I don’t think they’ll win. I’ve said earlier I expect Graham to win. But VHS will score more than 6 points. Thomas shouldn’t be taken lightly. 

2 hours ago, goose111874 said:

Graham and Union are the BEST!!! Everyone in the region should bow down…Is that what you think?  Graham is much better than VA High, but I would bet VA High can put up 21-28 points! 

11 hours ago, Ryan4VT said:

Graham wins, but closer than the experts think. VHS is legit. But they’ve never been in this spot recently and the moment will get to them. 

Va High has serious skill position talent and that will be good for several points.  I haven’t watched their Oline but their defense has given up some points.  Graham should win this game but I do think Bearcats have enough speed and skill to possibly pull the upset. I’d like to watch this game and I’m glad that Va High is “back”.  Makes up for a down Richlands.

47 minutes ago, FoxTrot said:

Graham and Union are the BEST!!! Everyone in the region should bow down…Is that what you think?  Graham is much better than VA High, but I would bet VA High can put up 21-28 points! 

Didn't know my opinion was gonna hurt your feelings.  VA. High will win does me lieing make you feel better

1 hour ago, FoxTrot said:

I agree Foxtrot Graham and Union are both pretty darn good. Its really not necessary to bow down to us though. Lol. 

5 minutes ago, Mountain Football said:

I agree Foxtrot Graham and Union are both pretty darn good. Its really not necessary to bow down to us though. Lol. 

Hell no one on here thinks they have a chance and apparently I went to far

4 minutes ago, goose111874 said:

Hell no one on here thinks they have a chance and apparently I went to far

I'm okay with people giving the nod to VA High pulling an upset even if they don't truly believe it & just hatin' on GMen, lol; probably 75% on here said Bluefield would win even with Covid pause; that Graham would defeat themselves. Now, it's Bluefield isn't that good since Graham won. People are so fickle. 😂😂😂😂 

Watching Va high, they are going to have to score early or have improved play from their line. If they get down 14 and have to throw, I don’t think they will be able to give the QB enough time. I think the game plays out a lot like Graham vs Bluefield.

13 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

I'm okay with people giving the nod to VA High pulling an upset even if they don't truly believe it & just hatin' on GMen, lol; probably 75% on here said Bluefield would win even with Covid pause; that Graham would defeat themselves. Now, it's Bluefield isn't that good since Graham won. People are so fickle. 😂😂😂😂 

It's been "Sensitive Saturday" on here today. 

55 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

I've only seen VA high once and the D looked bad just can't see them hang with Graham but I've been wrong twice this year already

44 minutes ago, Mountain Football said:

It's been "Sensitive Saturday" on here today. 

Really though I guess tomorrow Bama fans will be complaining about A&M fans being too loud.  ( If they don't come back and win that is)

Graham is a nasty machine and VA High is about to get coal-cocked. The Bearcats are way improved, but Graham is on a 2018 type mission with talent to back it up and wicked depth on their line.  A few weeks ago, I would have thought VHS with a chance, but no way. VA High better be careful or they will get kids actually hurt. 

Va's Tallest Town-47, The other school in the contest that shares a city with another state just like the Gmen do-17 

Guys, Graham is redoing a 2018 as far as season improvement. They are Rapidly getting better by the week. They have a shi&ton of line depth and the young ones on that line are now playing at starter type levels. Also, we have talked about who's the fastest in the region on this board with Jenkins, Thomas, Beavers, Sage Webb, Bradshaw. I submit to you what may be the fastest player is the running back for Graham who is a Dart. He has also come into his own as well as the QB who is rapidly trending up. Graham's a dangerous team boys.

16 minutes ago, Hokiebird7 said:

Why do people say "they may get hurt" playing against a team that's better? It's not like they are playing an NFL team....a person could hurt playing Craig Co or hurley just as easy as playing graham or Appomattox

Well, there is something called common sense. It's a useful tool that can serve us well when used Properly and Without emotion. I submit to you there is a Disparity, a Big One between the Graham and VA High lines. One of those is much stronger than the other. Now, when we apply common sense, there's a reasonable chance that the line which is stronger can provide far more kinetic energy that the other, especially if the stronger line has a nasty attitude and is coming into a game being told how they could possibly lose against a team they curb-stomped a few months ago.

There's your answer. 

1 hour ago, EH31 said:

For the Graham guys that think Virginia High can’t hang - are you basing this on the game in the spring or have you actually watched Virginia this fall? 

Stevie Thomas was only 5 months removed from knee surgery in the spring. 

I don't recall reading many Grahsm folks on here saying VA High can't hang, maybe a couple of the posters but most of us realize our boys need to be on their A game every game. I think our D is coming together full speed ahead. Offense is getting better.If we're on our A game I think our chances are good to win but you're right, we'll have to contain Thomas. He's a talent for sure and VA High has improved greatly. I'm not giving any game to Graham, we have to earn every win on the field, nothing is a given. 

38 minutes ago, vtdavis4321 said:

Well, there is something called common sense. It's a useful tool that can serve us well when used Properly and Without emotion. I submit to you there is a Disparity, a Big One between the Graham and VA High lines. One of those is much stronger than the other. Now, when we apply common sense, there's a reasonable chance that the line which is stronger can provide far more kinetic energy that the other, especially if the stronger line has a nasty attitude and is coming into a game being told how they could possibly lose against a team they curb-stomped a few months ago.

There's your answer. 

Disagree...so nobody has ever gotten hurt against a smaller less athletic lineman?

You can get hurt against ANY team...that's common sense