Battle of the Undefeated: VA High vs Graham

Gridiron60

1 minute ago, Wolf1207 said:

This has got to be the longest argument about a 33 point victory in human history!

Well, if some people would admit they’re wrong , we could end it, lol! 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Poor @goose111874 called it and can’t even get a McRib! 

3 hours ago, Bcats said:

You can assume all you want but it's in the record book in district and regions last season in track Thomas, Delaney and Poku all beat Bradshaw so that's a false statement that he's the fastest you seen

Well, he torched Thomas on 3 different occasions when he was guarding him 1 v 1.  There is speed and there is football speed.  Watch it on NFHS if you don't believe it.  Does Bradshaw even run track?  If so, who cares, he torched all of them on the football field.  They were content to let Thomas guard Bradshaw 1 v 1.  We see how that went.

5 hours ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Well, he torched Thomas on 3 different occasions when he was guarding him 1 v 1.  There is speed and there is football speed.  Watch it on NFHS if you don't believe it.  Does Bradshaw even run track?  If so, who cares, he torched all of them on the football field.  They were content to let Thomas guard Bradshaw 1 v 1.  We see how that went.

I agree Bradshaw is NFL talent, nobody in the state of VA including 6a can stop him 1 on 1, Stevie and Delaney are good players but Bradshaw is on a different level, I personally don't keep up with track but was told in Regions Bradshaw finish 4th behind 2 or 3 va high guys, I knew Stevie was one and started guessing who the other 1 or 2 were that beat him.

I'm a Bearcat fan but this was the last time I've ever been to a va high football game it was between 2014-16 I had a nephew on the team and it was Va high vs TN high week, I got there early and a friend of my nephew who played for TN high I caught up with him before the game started and he said we're going to stomp yall tonight (which they did) but he said I want you to pay attention to the Va high student section because there is so much talent in there to make this a down to the wire game. I will never forget it there was 10-14 kids that should have been on the field but yet was in the stands complaining about how Va high sucks and I'm sure that trend continues today 

On 10/17/2021 at 9:15 PM, Real Sasquatch said:

Zay doesn't run track. I'm not sure who they outran but I'm almost positive that it wasn't him.

I watched it back on NFHS and to be honest I thought it was Busch League to do mass subs then send starters back out against JV AND to have the back (which is very talented) slowdown and taunt on the 2 yard line going in for the score. I am pretty certain the coach only wanted to pad stats for the kid. Once you go mass subs with a running clock, bringing starters back in was junior league. It’s not an argument and I won’t respond to criticism about my opinion.

On 10/17/2021 at 7:57 PM, BigWinners said:

It was 28-10 at half. VHS scored first. Poku also scored early in third against Graham starters. 

On that play, Graham playing man and the DB looked like he misjudged the ball by mere inches. Things like that will happen when you play man but when you get beat you make adjustment and VH did not adjust much after getting beat by Bradshaw a couple times. 

21 minutes ago, T8KNDookeez said:

. It’s not an argument and I won’t respond to criticism about my opinion.

I honestly don't know what this discussion is exactly about, just on the surface (as I understand the circumstances) I agree with your statements but understand that this is a forum where the entire point is to discuss local sports, not simply state ones opinion.  The "well this is what I think and I don't want to talk about it" stance is great for middle school but is utterly pointless here.

Grow up or shut up 

11 minutes ago, redtiger said:

I honestly don't know what this discussion is exactly about, just on the surface (as I understand the circumstances) I agree with your statements but understand that this is a forum where the entire point is to discuss local sports, not simply state ones opinion.  The "well this is what I think and I don't want to talk about it" stance is great for middle school but is utterly pointless here.

Grow up or shut up 

Aren’t you special. You completely misunderstood the statement and that’s okay. See how I responded without name calling or arguing? That’s called being grown. #themoreyouknow

17 minutes ago, T8KNDookeez said:

Aren’t you special. You completely misunderstood the statement and that’s okay. See how I responded without name calling or arguing? That’s called being grown. #themoreyouknow

I didn't misunderstand you're statement at all, you don't want to discuss your position on that subject but that's inherently opposite of what goes on here. 

Also, I didn't call you any name or argue. You want to throw shade at another program/coach and then state that you don't intend to discuss your statement, that's cowardly, and nothing more than "keyboard warrior" tactics which bring absolutely nothing to the forum. 

28 minutes ago, redtiger said:

I didn't misunderstand you're statement at all, you don't want to discuss your position on that subject but that's inherently opposite of what goes on here. 

Also, I didn't call you any name or argue. You want to throw shade at another program/coach and then state that you don't intend to discuss your statement, that's cowardly, and nothing more than "keyboard warrior" tactics which bring absolutely nothing to the forum. 

You are the winner in this game you want to play so congrats! I take an L! 

I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW REDTIGER IS THE WINNER!!! HEEEEE is the champion my friends..duh,duh,duh

For reference sake, I need to be willing to defend my opinion and come back at others that disagree with me to participate in this forum? I cannot merely state an opinion? 

I’ll shut up now and bow out, but my opinion is still mine. Glad you hate it and me 😎. #whysomadbro #angrytiger #tigerdontplaydatsh*t  #heownsme 

I make myself laugh and its okay.

Forum - a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

Exchange - an act of giving one thing and receiving another (especially of the same type or value) in return.

I don't hate you, or your ideas. I just find your statement and stance counterproductive to what's going on here. If you want to be silly, by all means continue to do so. If you want to make statements and refuse to engage in dialogue continue to do so. That your prerogative, its just not what this place is for. 

Here I find myself trying to have an intelligent conversation with someone who goes by the name T8KNDookeez smh

were all caught in the thread that wont die lol

3 minutes ago, redtiger said:

Forum - a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

Exchange - an act of giving one thing and receiving another (especially of the same type or value) in return.

I don't hate you, or your ideas. I just find your statement and stance counterproductive to what's going on here. If you want to be silly, by all means continue to do so. If you want to make statements and refuse to engage in dialogue continue to do so. That your prerogative, its just not what this place is for. 

Here I find myself trying to have an intelligent conversation with someone who goes by the name T8KNDookeez smh

were all caught in the thread that wont die lol

🤙

5 hours ago, T8KNDookeez said:

I watched it back on NFHS and to be honest I thought it was Busch League to do mass subs then send starters back out against JV AND to have the back (which is very talented) slowdown and taunt on the 2 yard line going in for the score. I am pretty certain the coach only wanted to pad stats for the kid. Once you go mass subs with a running clock, bringing starters back in was junior league. It’s not an argument and I won’t respond to criticism about my opinion.

I am still confused. Who did that?