Lee v Gate City

generallyspeaking

GC really looked good on the line against Abingdon, and they have more speed than Lee, albeit one kid basically, but Lee is coming in with a lot of confidence and something to prove. If Lee can hang around until the 4th quarter, they may be able to wear GC down. Another aspect of this game that could come into play is homecoming. There is seldomly a middle ground here, kids are either fired up and want to win on homecoming, or they are not focused due to the distractions.

This has the potential to be a very entertaining game. I would have to give the edge to GC by 2 TDs, but anything can happen.

17 hours ago, Union_Fan said:

GC really looked good on the line against Abingdon, and they have more speed than Lee, albeit one kid basically, but Lee is coming in with a lot of confidence and something to prove. If Lee can hang around until the 4th quarter, they may be able to wear GC down. Another aspect of this game that could come into play is homecoming. There is seldomly a middle ground here, kids are either fired up and want to win on homecoming, or they are not focused due to the distractions.

This has the potential to be a very entertaining game. I would have to give the edge to GC by 2 TDs, but anything can happen.

Carroll was 2-0 against GC while he was at Marion. His offense put up 96 points in those 2 games. He seems to have that offense and lee clicking even those it is against lesser competition. I think it will be a high scoring affair. 

Lee-42 Carson Jenkins- 49

44 minutes ago, PV8 said:

48-12 GC. Lee's only AA victory might come against Battle. Big Blue will win big.

No shot that gate city’s defense is that solid. Lee scores a minimum of 28 imo. Gate city may very well put up 70 points if they run to the outside every play. Lee’s outside containment and tackling in the secondary has been atrocious this season 

1 hour ago, Jags52 said:

Carroll was 2-0 against GC while he was at Marion. His offense put up 96 points in those 2 games. He seems to have that offense and lee clicking even those it is against lesser competition. I think it will be a high scoring affair. 

Lee-42 Carson Jenkins- 49

I really hope that he makes a difference at Lee, and the powers that be leave him alone.