Week 8 Updates

SWVAgridiron

I tried watching the GC/Giles game on NFHS. Either there was a massive amount of fog or the screen was so dirty you couldnt make out the visiting sideline or any of the players numbers. Galax feed is bad  as well. The schools need to at least wipe of the camera before the games. Lol

10 minutes ago, Optimal62 said:

I tried watching the GC!/Giles game on NFHS. Eitherbtherefvbwaa massive amount of fog or the screen was so dirty you could b make out t he visiting sideline or any of the players numbers. Galax is bad  as well. The schools need to at least wipe of the camera before the games. Lol

Wasn’t any fog at all. Must have been a dirty lens. It drives me crazy how many games I’ve watched on NFHS and could hardly see what was going on

18 hours ago, vtdavis4321 said:

Am I missing something here? Blacksburg and Pulaski County are not the same school. Graham actually will have their hands full with Pulaski County which is opposite of Blacksburg this year. Pulaski is good enough to pull a W over Graham if Graham reverts to penalties and turnovers, etc. They can keep it close enough to make Graham pay, but if Graham is the 2018 Graham (which is the Graham of the last 2 weeks) then Graham wins by 17-21 points.

Pulaski's wins are against very non-impressive teams.  (I think a combined 4 wins between all of them).  They lost to a very mediocre Hidden Valley team.  I think Graham wins this by 21-28 points.  Something along the lines of 35-10.

Lots of football left, but looking more like Gate City will be the 4 from the M.7 and Graham will be the 1 from the S.West.  It looks like Gate City will travel to Graham in game one of the playoffs and the last time they met would be roughly 84 months ago, in 2014, when Gate City gave Graham its worst loss in the history of Graham High School Football by a score of 70-0.  Man, how things have changed in 7 years.  

This game will Not be anything close to 70-0 or a 70 point margin of victory for Graham, and I don't mean this with and disrespect to Gate City, but for the 2021 season, Graham may have the ability to make it 70-0 if they won't to.