Week 8 Updates

SWVAgridiron

2 minutes ago, UNION'S HAMMER said:

Union doesn't want to be here. Thought they would just show up and get the W. Norton warriors said not tonite.

Yeah that's happened twice in the last few years

4 minutes ago, UNION'S HAMMER said:

Union doesn't want to be here. Thought they would just show up and get the W. Norton warriors said not tonite.

Looks to me like theyā€™ve just laid down. Up to this point, they have nothing positive to take away from this one. Not a single thing.

1 minute ago, Union_Fan said:

Union wasn't prepared for this game in any way, shape or formĀ 

Central to me just looks to be be the better team.Ā  No idea how Ridgeview beat them.Ā  Didn't learn much about central D because we've not had the ball

Just now, goose111874 said:

Central to me just looks to be be the better team.Ā  No idea how Ridgeview beat them.Ā  Didn't learn much about central D because we've not had the ball

Central has been better with fundamentals and discipline for sure. Itā€™s not even close tonight in that regard.

5 minutes ago, goose111874 said:

Central drove the ball up and down the field in that game, but choked inside the 20.