Week 8 Updates

SWVAgridiron

24 minutes ago, graham32 said:

Graham gonna have their hands full with Pulaski County. 

You realize Blacksburg is not very good. I’m not saying we won’t have our hands full but you can’t gauge Pulaski off a win over Blacksburg . No offense to Blacksburg folks. 

Union lost all around, Central played like everyone expected, 4 turnovers and the line play for Central won this game. Rhoads please come back , please please. Our linebacker were were getting caught up with the line being driven back , bad night , poor gameplay on D , but Central was by far the better team

1 hour ago, Gridiron60 said:

Graham needs the secret from Central to stopping Lomax. I really thought it would be a barn burner. 

Not sure there was a secret, just a series of misfortunate events, from turnovers to penalties to bad play calling. Just didn't want it enough.

I honestly don’t mean this to be offensive to the George Wythe faithful. Y’all have been saying for two years, Allen can’t coach. Riding high on Dixon’s former players. I believe 12 of the 38 players on the current roster actually played for Dixon. 

At some point, reality has to set in. 

6 minutes ago, SWVAgridiron said:

I think it was actually the principal and AD

I don’t know the high school principal. The AD is barely out of high school. Rolled up newspaper works well for pups. 

From King William, VA 

King William 62, Defending 3A State Champion and undefeated Lafayette, 41

King William is for real guys. I favor them over Draft, Poqouson, Buckingham, and Nottoway to represent the East in the state title game. They lost to Goochland early in the season with 8 players out due to Covid.

For anyone familiar with eastern VA, it's well known that Lafayette is no joke.