Graham vs Pulaski

Gridiron60

Thoughts? After Pulaski watches the film from last night, I highly doubt Bradshaw will see 1 on 1 coverage. Graham has several playmakers besides him though. Pulaski has one of the best coaches in the business but I’ve read they’re a young team. Other than that, I don’t know much. Some of y’all may have more insight and knowledge about the Cougars. This is obviously Graham’s toughest game left in regular season. No offense to Blacksburg or Marion. What does Graham need to do to win? 

Pulaski is very very young. They lost a lot of talent last year and have a lot of talent waking the hallways not playing this year as well. 

This will still be one of the best prepared and talented teams Graham will have seen all year. 

A certain website says the same.  31-14 Graham.  That would be my pick also.  I would go higher on the Graham side though.  37-20ish.  Pulaski County has far more depth on the line of scrimmage than a Richlands, Va High, Tazewell, Galax, and that depth will keep it from being a blowout.  That's no a slight to VH, Richlands or Tazewell or Galax either.  Pulaski simply has more kids to choose from, but they will be much harder to wear down in the 3rd and 4th quarter than the teams mentioned above simply due to sheer volume of kids to choose from.

22 hours ago, vtdavis4321 said:

A certain website says the same.  31-14 Graham.  That would be my pick also.  I would go higher on the Graham side though.  37-20ish.  Pulaski County has far more depth on the line of scrimmage than a Richlands, Va High, Tazewell, Galax, and that depth will keep it from being a blowout.  That's no a slight to VH, Richlands or Tazewell or Galax either.  Pulaski simply has more kids to choose from, but they will be much harder to wear down in the 3rd and 4th quarter than the teams mentioned above simply due to sheer volume of kids to choose from.

I will agree with you on this.  I think Dixon will try to control possession against the G-men as well to keep the scoring down.  But Graham will still manage 35-42 points, IMO.

22 hours ago, Ryan4VT said:

Pulaski is a good team. Graham is an elite team. G-Men by at least 3 scores. 

I would like to think you’re right but Graham needs to be on their A game for that to happen in my opinion. Pulaski looks pretty solid on film but I don’t know what injuries etc. they may be encountering at this point. I know they had some out due to injuries and maybe some came back, others haven’t. 

On 10/17/2021 at 4:52 PM, Gridiron60 said:

I would like to think you’re right but Graham needs to be on their A game for that to happen in my opinion. Pulaski looks pretty solid on film but I don’t know what injuries etc. they may be encountering at this point. I know they had some out due to injuries and maybe some came back, others haven’t. 

I know it's hard to compare cause different era's and different positions but if you could who do you think is better Ahmad Bradshaw or son

37 minutes ago, Bcats said:

I know it's hard to compare cause different era's and different positions but if you could who do you think is better Ahmad Bradshaw or son

I’m definitely no expert. I’ll have to mull that one over and maybe get back to you in a few weeks. Somebody else with a much more extensive knowledge base and unbiased opinion might be willing to chime in on this one. (Yeah, I know I’m dodging the question) 😂

1 hour ago, Bcats said:

From the outside view its no comparison, father is better than son.

Reason being is Ahmad had to play hard to get the looks he did from scouting and wasn't taking plays off or giving half efforts.  Xay has the capacity and capability of far exceeding him but until he gives it his 100% I don't think there is a debate on it.

3 minutes ago, SWVAfootballman said:

Anybody know why this game isn’t being streamed on NFHS? I noticed the graham Bluefield game wasn’t on there either 

I'm not sure about this game. Bluefield was the home team and they don't stream their games.

Apparently, Pulaski County does not stream their games. Streaming involving PC are all away games and published by the host schools.

I am already at Claytor Lake and it is cold and breezy here in Pulaski County. Hopefully, Graham will get things heated up early tonight and move to 7-0!

GO G-MEN!