Bland?

bucfan64

6 hours ago, Bluefield researcher said:

The inmates are running the asylum.

A current Scott County school board member and former RC assistant coach got so mad at me around 2011 when I said the same comment regarding a situation at RC.  Thought I was calling the boys thugs.  

Rappahannock County played their 2nd game of the year last night. Lost to Thomas Jefferson Tech High School of Fairfax County 34-8. Thomas Jefferson Tech is rated the best high school in America by many publications. It is a "magnet" school that has been in the news lately for admitting too many Asians. 

2 hours ago, Bluefield researcher said:

Rappahannock County played their 2nd game of the year last night. Lost to Thomas Jefferson Tech High School of Fairfax County 34-8. Thomas Jefferson Tech is rated the best high school in America by many publications. It is a "magnet" school that has been in the news lately for admitting too many Asians. 

That was actually their 3rd game. Just not sure if both the other 2 counted. Got beat by TEACH Home School 40-0 and the Maryland School for the Deaf 56-0.

2 hours ago, Bluefield researcher said:

TJHSST is historically horrible at football, and they're not much above that this season.  A 34-8 loss to them is pretty embarrassing.  Bland Co. has a fighting chance to win it.