Lee @ Central

generallyspeaking

Warriors are riding high after stifling Union. I say they ride that momentum into this game and score a lot, in very little time. They’ll be up big at halftime and put the reserves in for some experience. I think the Generals can score a fair bit against the younger group so the final score may be deceiving. Warriors win 48-21

2 hours ago, foosballer said:

1st qtr Central 21....Lee 0

2nd qtr Central 35....Lee 0

3rd qtr Central 42....Lee 0

4th qtr Central 50....Lee 7

Damn they're gonna go for 2 in the 4th with that lead.  Or is it 4 safeties lol

6 hours ago, goose111874 said:

Yeah I think everyone thinking Lee was improving might've had something to do with the opponents

Offensively they are certainly improving. The last 2 years they haven’t been able to muster 20yds of offense against the worst teams they played. Now they can at least drive the football down the field and score a couple times a game. They got all the way down inside the Central 2yd line on the first drive of the game but came up short. On defense they have a looooooong way to go. The D-line is solid, but the linebackers are young and inexperienced and the DBs do NOT like contact. Once Lee buys in on defense over the next few years they’re gonna be competitive at the top of the M7.