Week 9 Updates

SWVAgridiron

Just now, Union_Fan said:

Yep, in Ewing, and according to Tim Hayes, it's Friday night.

Yeah my sister just texted me my brother in law helps coach.  Seems odd to play Tuesday and Friday and not move it to Saturday 

8 minutes ago, goose111874 said:

Yeah my sister just texted me my brother in law helps coach.  Seems odd to play Tuesday and Friday and not move it to Saturday 

Nevermind TS tried to have it moved to Saturday and TW said no

14 minutes ago, goose111874 said:

Under different circumstances, I would like to watch this game. Depending on when they're played, I may try to catch one of TS's playoff games. I think they have a shot to make it to the Reg D championship.

31 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

It's a competitive advantage for TW but kinda shitty for TS. 

Yeah I hope TS kicks their butt.  Man could've won some money betting on those 2 playing in a big game late in the year

Just now, goose111874 said:

Yeah I hope TS kicks their butt.  Man could've won some money betting on those 2 playing in a big game late in the year

If someone is so addicted to gambling that they're finding bookies who take action on Twin Springs v. Thomas Walker, they probably need to take a break and call the gambling hot line lol. 

30 minutes ago, Union_Fan said:

Under different circumstances, I would like to watch this game. Depending on when they're played, I may try to catch one of TS's playoff games. I think they have a shot to make it to the Reg D championship.

Seems like a lot of A schools play on Saturday but I could be wrong

1 minute ago, BigWinners said:

If someone is so addicted to gambling that they're finding bookies who take action on Twin Springs v. Thomas Walker, they probably need to take a break and call the gambling hot line lol. 

They're out there but I'd never do such a thing

2 hours ago, goose111874 said:

They're out there but I'd never do such a thing

Nope me neither. Gambling is a sin isn't it? You'll never catch my pious ass pulling tip boards, betting silly parlays or anything of the sort.

ON A COMPLETELY UNRELATED NOTE, how the hell do the Knicks blow out Philly and Randle not get 20 points? Fournier got his 15+ with 2+ made threes, Kemba got his assists, Randle got his boards but finished at 17 points. SMH.

10 hours ago, BigWinners said:

Nope me neither. Gambling is a sin isn't it? You'll never catch my pious ass pulling tip boards, betting silly parlays or anything of the sort.

ON A COMPLETELY UNRELATED NOTE, how the hell do the Knicks blow out Philly and Randle not get 20 points? Fournier got his 15+ with 2+ made threes, Kemba got his assists, Randle got his boards but finished at 17 points. SMH.

No idea I'm about to quit on the NBA.  Seems like no one tries until after Christmas

33 minutes ago, goose111874 said:

No idea I'm about to quit on the NBA.  Seems like no one tries until after Christmas

Oh I didn't even watch lol. Braves are in World Series, Bama still top five, been fun NFL year, I won't watch the NBA more than every so often til Feb. I watched Bucks smash Nets and some of Lakers/Warriors, but I didn't even watch Nuggets/Jazz last night. Too early for the NBA. After Christmas is the sweet spot