Week 9 Updates

SWVAgridiron

Graham's color announcer, Eric Robinson is solid.  The play by play-lead announcer is shaky.  You can NOT call a game "confused" or always in "guess or hesitance tense."  He's always unsure, and when you sound "unsure," it's a shi&& listening experience.  They need to swap and let Eric do the play by play and let the current play by play guy do the color.  

11 minutes ago, graham32 said:

Graham pretty much barely getting by in this game. A lot of mental mistakes. 

I have worried about this game all week. Much of the talk in the Roanoke area was that PC would pull an upset ... 4A vs 2A! 

I'll take the mental mistakes and leave here with the W!

Proud of these boys!

Just now, vtdavis4321 said:

The Graham Halftime Announcer (Score Update Guy) just took a steaming crap on Bradshaw, WV, and accusing them of little to no internet, and stating they probably wouldn't get the Riverview, WV, score until about 1030 due to non internet down there.

He's right.

I laughed out loud when I heard that 😂😂

1 minute ago, vtdavis4321 said:

The Graham Halftime Announcer (Score Update Guy) just took a steaming crap on Bradshaw, WV, and accusing them of little to no internet, and stating they probably wouldn't get the Riverview, WV, score until about 1030 due to non internet down there.

He's right.

They have no cell service which is the biggest problem.

1 minute ago, vtdavis4321 said:

Giles tied up at the half 7 a piece.  We might be the only team in Virginia that can have the opponents QB throw a 6 second moon ball, and somehow, someway, not one Giles defender is within 5 yds of where the ball lands.  

We are always out of position on them last second Hail Marys…. GW, Grayson, JR have proven that 

16 minutes ago, vtdavis4321 said:

Pulaski's line is good enough to keep it from getting out of hand.  Graham is still up 18 at the half on a decent to good 4A team with a touchdown called back.   What Graham has done is smart.  Going on the road to play a school with some talent and they know Graham is ranked 1st in the Class 2 State of Virginia, so they are fired up and want to win and getting Pulaski's best.  What Graham did was NOT turn over.  Turnovers on the road is big games, or at least a game that is partially big is what gets you beat.  Graham is fine.

Well said my friend!

P.S.  I know Abingdon is good, but RV fans, I'm done picking you in big games.  Until you advance past the first round of the playoffs regardless of what talent you have (and you do have lots of talent) then I think there needs to be a hard and fast rule simply just to hold off on picking you until you win more than one playoff game.  You guys better get it together because when the Mighty Beavers roll into town, if the same team shows up like tonight, they're going to have to get the fire department up there on the ridge.