Richlands vs Davey Crocket

Tru Blue 72

Okay everybody, what do you think about this one?  I have watched film on DC, but only a few plays.  Does anyone know a lot about their team and what chance do the Blues have of winning?  From what I saw, very little, I think the Blues have a good chance of another victory.

Thanks, and I hope the play we saw out of Richlands in the second half at Union shows up at the beginning of this game.  If that level of play continues, then I think it will be a good game, and like I said before, I haven't seen but a few plays from DC, but they have a history of having a good team so who knows.

Richlands has a chance, but just a chance. I think DC should be favored by 2 TDs, but if they can score early, it wouldn't surprise me at all if the Blues pull it out.

On a side note, when Union was there in 2015, the people there were very hospitable and a local church made meals for our players, band, coaches, cheerleaders and fans after the game to take home. Very nice!

On 10/27/2021 at 5:57 PM, Union_Fan said:

Richlands has a chance, but just a chance. I think DC should be favored by 2 TDs, but if they can score early, it wouldn't surprise me at all if the Blues pull it out.

On a side note, when Union was there in 2015, the people there were very hospitable and a local church made meals for our players, band, coaches, cheerleaders and fans after the game to take home. Very nice!

Absolutely the best visiting team hospitality in the area. My son played 4 games there (2 Varsity, 1 JV and 1 Freshman) they fed the players ever time and gave them gifts one time. Crockett lost D1 and FCS talent (Prince Collie is at Notre Dame) they are decent but not great but really well coached. The weather will play a factor but Crockett should win by a 7-10 point margin.  

15 hours ago, vhs_falcon_volfan said:

Davy Crockett 35, Richlands 14

Great probability this is correct, but I'll act like the crazy old man I am and go with a suprising upset Richlands 24, Davy Crockett 21.  Yelp I know it's crazy to most, but I'm a Blues fan and always will be. GO B:UES!!!